Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Impact wrench design

On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 03:34:53 -0400, rickman wrote:

On 10/5/2015 1:10 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 00:49:02 -0400, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Oct 2015 20:48:44 -0700, Gunner Asch
Gave us:

On Sun, 04 Oct 2015 22:19:44 -0400, DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Oct 2015 12:17:25 -0700, Gunner Asch
Gave us:

Tsk tsk...care to give me a little push?

Just watch over your shoulder as you walk across such bridges. You
might get what you are begging for.

Got Kevlar?

Yes but you can't borrow it, because what you got coming penetrates it
anyway.

Nice try though, childish punk ****.

Ill have your kevlar and whatever gear you are carrying.

Shrug.

Really? This is how you spend your time, trading insults with people
over the Internet?

Ah well, it is a lot safer than trading insults face to face. After
all the intrepid Gunner is now, finally, admitting the truth, that he
is just a feeble old man.
--
cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sun, 04 Oct 2015 12:17:25 -0700, Gunner Asch
Gave us:

Tsk tsk...care to give me a little push?

Just watch over your shoulder as you walk across such bridges. You
might get what you are begging for.

Got Kevlar?

Yes but you can't borrow it, because what you got coming penetrates it
anyway.

Nice try though, childish punk ****.

Ill have your kevlar and whatever gear you are carrying.

Shrug.

Really? This is how you spend your time, trading insults with people
over the Internet?

Ah well, it is a lot safer than trading insults face to face. After
all the intrepid Gunner is now, finally, admitting the truth, that he
is just a feeble old man.

Feeble old man? Where did I say that? I did state clearly
though..that Im a harmless lovable fuzzball.

Showed a kid that Saturday night..when he tried to break into the van
out front that Im prepping for LA.

He is very much alive.
Not healthy..and in a fair amount of pain..but..he simply slipped and
hurt himself. Several times in fact.

Gunner

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Fuzz-ball: "A furry, small animal, such as a kitten"

And of course kittens are strong. savage, furious beasts like the
intrepid Gunner?

Or did you mean "fuzz-ball, an alternative quantum description of
black holes" which is described as:

"Fuzzballs are theorized by some superstring theory scientists to be
the true quantum description of black holes. The theory resolves two
intractable problems that classic black holes pose for modern physics:
Fuzzball theory replaces the singularity at the heart of a black hole
by positing that the entire region within the black hole's event
horizon is actually a ball of strings, which are advanced as the
ultimate building blocks of matter and energy. Strings are thought to
be bundles of energy vibrating in complex ways in both the three
physical dimensions of space as well as in compact directions extra
dimensions interwoven in the quantum foam (also known as spacetime
foam).

So tell us, are you a cute little kitten or a ball of strings?
--
cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Are they? Off your meds or do you simply hate cats?

[...]

Im a harmless lovable fuzzball. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now if you had the spine of a paramecium, you would come to me and
make your case mano y mano.

Double dog dare you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

What case? I'm just repeating what you have already said. The only
"case" would if anyone believed what you say.

But back to the subject. Tell us fuzzball, are you a cunning little
kitten, or a ball of string?
--
cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

my friends would say, the cunning little kitten of course.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

But back to the subject. Tell us fuzzball, are you a cunning little
kitten, or a ball of string?

my friends would say, the cunning little kitten of course.

Yes, we would. And, as we all know, if you try to pick up a feral
kitten, they turn into very soft LITTLE BALLS OF RAZOR BLADES.

Carry on.

--
Canadian: An unarmed American with healthcare.