Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Kill Files

On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 11:45:33 -0700 (PDT), SteamboatEd Haas
wrote:

Hi gang. Well it's fun to be using usenet again but it's no longer available from my ISP and no longer accessible via tin. Does anyone know how one goes about writing a kill file that will work on Google Groups? Thanks,

blink blink..your ISP blocks Giganews or http://www.forteinc.com/apn/

or a handful of others? I pay less than $6 a month for Usenet and its
fast and the servers hold about 5 or more years old posts...including
Binaries

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hi gang. Well it's fun to be using usenet again but it's no longer available from my ISP and no longer accessible via tin. Does anyone know how one goes about writing a kill file that will work on Google Groups? Thanks,

blink blink..your ISP blocks Giganews or http://www.forteinc.com/apn/

or a handful of others? I pay less than $6 a month for Usenet and its
fast and the servers hold about 5 or more years old posts...including
Binaries

Forte only costs me $2.95/mo. What plan are you on?

--
The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work until it's opened.
--Frank Zappa
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hi gang. Well it's fun to be using usenet again but it's no longer available from my ISP and no longer accessible via tin. Does anyone know how one goes about writing a kill file that will work on Google Groups? Thanks,

blink blink..your ISP blocks Giganews or http://www.forteinc.com/apn/

or a handful of others? I pay less than $6 a month for Usenet and its
fast and the servers hold about 5 or more years old posts...including
Binaries

Forte only costs me $2.95/mo. What plan are you on?

the 50 gig plan. I get a lot..a lot of books from the binary groups.

I read at least one every day.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hi gang. Well it's fun to be using usenet again but it's no longer available from my ISP and no longer accessible via tin. Does anyone know how one goes about writing a kill file that will work on Google Groups? Thanks,

blink blink..your ISP blocks Giganews or http://www.forteinc.com/apn/

or a handful of others? I pay less than $6 a month for Usenet and its
fast and the servers hold about 5 or more years old posts...including
Binaries

Forte only costs me $2.95/mo. What plan are you on?

the 50 gig plan. I get a lot..a lot of books from the binary groups.

I read at least one every day.

I'm on the 25G plan. BTW, I just turned off my KU subscription and
found that I've been very, very spoiled by the Kindle. Hefting books
from the library is a bore. Pressing on the righthand page results in
nothing happening, etc. The first day I had my Kindle, I found myself
turning over the device looking for the next page. It happened
several times before I got used to the Next button. g

--
I hate being bipolar ....... It's awesome!

Kill Files John B. Metalworking 10 August 30th 15 08:17 AM
KILL ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE KILL EM ALL [email protected] Woodworking 1 July 10th 07 03:03 AM