Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT any unfaithful cheaters tremble!

On Thu, 27 Aug 2015 09:14:43 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 1:08:14 PM UTC-4, John Derbyshire's Ghost wrote:
On 8/25/2015 3:57 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 14:52:15 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Friday, August 21, 2015 at 3:56:28 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
On 8/19/2015 9:27 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 07:48:41 -0500, Ignoramus3566

On 2015-08-19, John B wrote:
On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 21:22:44 -0500, Ignoramus3566
wrote:

Hackers broke into a very popular "cheat on your spouse" website
Ashley Madison and stole what amounts to the entire customer database
(as far as I can tell).

The complete dump of this information is 10 gigs and can be found
he

https://thepiratebay.vg/torrent/1223..._Impact_T eam

Divorce lawyers will be probably very busy in the coming months!

You mean that if you cheat on your wife you than advertise it on the
Internet ?

As ridiculous as it sounds, they had 37 million customers.

And there is probably the same large number of wives cheating on their
husbands. "Marriage" is highly overrated.

I heard a couple reports say 95% of the members are male!

Mike, imagine that... "Three Ashley Madison users commit suicide after their details leak" (Metro UK).

That's the headline that I just saw. This ... all over a website that "may as well" never even had women there in the first place.

Ouch !! That's GOTTA hurt.

Oh its got women. Ive slept with about 5 of them in the past 10 yrs.

Of course you have chortle.

Ted Cruz has just been linked with the Ashley Madison website.

-- http://hoh.rollcall.com/team-cruz-ca...son-data-dump/

(Roll Call Newspaper)

Hell..at least half the guys in the US (including here) have checked
out AM. Its not like its a dark cult in someones basement in some far
corner of Tennessee

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 11:31:28 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 12:52:47 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:12:34 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 5:59:39 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Thu, 27 Aug 2015 12:14:24 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 2:41:32 PM UTC-4, Carol Kinsey Goman wrote:
On 8/27/2015 11:19 AM,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Bull****. Someone from his office has been
linked.

Cruz is responsible until

Bull****.

You're an idiot.

You're just mad.

What kind of loon would use his real address, if he's a sitting US
senator, for something like this? Most likely it's just a phony
account.

A newspaper describes proving that an email account actually is a users real account and not a fake this way:

"...Even some tech savvy users of the site seem to have got caught out. There are profiles that have the GPS coordinates of people's homes attached to them. It may well be that people set up dummy accounts but did it with apps that logged their location, unbeknownst to the user."
-- http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/08...this_st upid/

You're speculating wildly. If that's actually Cruz's account, we'll
hear about it. If it's someone on his staff, we'll hear about it.

There is nothing that will drive a reporter harder than the chance to
spring news like that on a political figure. The prospect of doing it
gives them wet dreams.

Otherwise, it's bogus, like most of the stuff that's "published" on
hole-in-the-wall "news" sites.

Right, and I've said as much. I agree. But still, isn't Cruz even responsible for getting to the bottom of who and how that account was created and was the office credit card used? Or who's"? Since the report of his office's email being there, he won't confirm or deny anything. And that's been since Aug 20th. That adds to suspicion.

Quite a long time to remain silent on such an issue.

Frankly...why would he care?