Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dunkin' CEO: $15 minimum wage is 'outrageous'

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 06:24:34 -0400, NoBody wrote:

On Sun, 09 Aug 2015 14:54:33 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 09 Aug 2015 10:05:32 -0400, NoBody wrote:

On Sat, 08 Aug 2015 13:48:24 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sat, 08 Aug 2015 09:38:51 -0400, NoBody wrote:

snip

You're taking a very long time to not respond to the question.

What question?

Had you not spent the last several days wandering around the subject,
you would know. I suggest you reread the thread for understanding
then try to address the original question.

I have no interest in re-reading the thread. Again, if you can't tell
us what your "unanswered question" is, we should point out that there
are other people here, and we're not really paying that much attention
to you. You'll have to explain what it is that you think has been
inadequately answered, or get out of the way.

Since you've ducked from the beginning, there is little reason for me
to repost. It is there for you to address.

Too many insults; too little substance from you; stick it where the
sun don't shine.

You have a particularly appropriate num. Good bye.

--
Ed Huntress