Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default For those of you with a new smart phone...

On 3/29/2011 8:29 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 18:29:15 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Curly Surmudgeon" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:39:04 -0500, DougC wrote:

On 3/29/2011 11:56 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

I have Sprint..with unlimited data plan (unlimited Family) ..and now I
can log on simply by loading a program from my cell phone menu and
USB port of any computer..and it also runs my "tether"..so it charges
while Im logged onG

US cell phone providers own no dictionaries, and often take considerable
license with re-defining words that you /thought/ you knew the meaning
of.

---------

You need to check your phone's plan to see if tethering is specifically
allowed. With many plans it is not. The "unlimited internet" only means
unlimited browsing with using the phone itself, alone.

Many people do tether a little (even though their plan doesn't allow it)
and have had nothing happen. Usually what many plans 2-3 years ago said
was that if you used a feature or service not included in your plan,
then they had the right to bump you up into a more-expensive plan that
included that feature. Back then the only plans that included tethering
use was the "business" plans, that cost over 2X what the cheaper family
plans did, and didn't include some of the family plan features (so they
could turn around and charge you more for using them, too).

Operating a server off your phone is likewise usually prohibited (such
as P2P file-trading programs).

You're speaking to a leech who claims to be the #1 Survivalist on usenet
yet leeches wifi and welfare services now tabulated to be in multiples of
hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Gummer doesn't care about ethics or honesty, just what he can scam from
others.

Where did you get that information?
Specifics please.
Mikek

Yes..Id like to see his response as well. A print out will be mailed to
my attorney and Ill offer him 50% of everything we can get from him in
the suit.

Gunner, waiting with interest.

No "printout" was mailed to any "attorney."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 09:57:13 -0700, Harold McKinney
wrote:

[...]

.... that time or any of the other times he threatened to sue.

All these empty lawsuits and death threats. Very pedestrian. He may as
well go whole hog. How about "I'll teleport you to my fortress on
Mars. You'll make the trip through a wormhole lined with razor blades,
and then you'll really regret making fun of me. BTW, I am President of
Mars. Sucks to be you. VBG." Every bit as believable but more
interesting.