DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Poll Shows Bernie Sanders Would Crush Donald Trump In A 2016Presidential Match Up (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/382130-poll-shows-bernie-sanders-would-crush-donald-trump-2016presidential-match-up.html)

jon_banquer[_2_] August 1st 15 12:04 AM

Poll Shows Bernie Sanders Would Crush Donald Trump In A 2016Presidential Match Up

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/07/...ial-match.html

Captain Obvious August 1st 15 12:33 AM

Poll Shows Bernie Sanders Would Crush Donald Trump In A 2016 Presidential Match Up

On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 16:04:27 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/07/...ial-match.html

Yeah but the latest equally relevant poll shows that the IKEA monkey
would crush Jon Banquer in a game of checkers.

jon_banquer[_2_] August 1st 15 12:54 AM

Poll Shows Bernie Sanders Would Crush Donald Trump In A 2016Presidential Match Up

On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 4:34:15 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "John Doe" failed:

jon_banquer[_2_] August 1st 15 12:55 AM

Poll Shows Bernie Sanders Would Crush Donald Trump In A 2016Presidential Match Up

On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 4:32:49 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

[email protected] August 7th 15 05:29 PM

On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 7:04:32 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
http://www.politicususa.com/2015/07/...ial-match.html

Bush just committed suicide. (not suprising). Here -= read this:

2 days ago - "Jeb Bush decides to alienate slightly over half of the US population by officially stating that we "don't need half a billion dollars for women's health" (talkingpointsmemo.com)"

-- http://www.fark.com/comments/8806146...-womens-health

jon_banquer[_2_] August 7th 15 08:56 PM

On Friday, August 7, 2015 at 9:29:37 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 7:04:32 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
http://www.politicususa.com/2015/07/...ial-match.html

Bush just committed suicide. (not suprising). Here -= read this:

2 days ago - "Jeb Bush decides to alienate slightly over half of the US population by officially stating that we "don't need half a billion dollars for women's health" (talkingpointsmemo.com)"

-- http://www.fark.com/comments/8806146...-womens-health

My position on Jeb Bush remains the same: He's not electable and he continues to show why.

RangersSuck August 8th 15 06:37 PM

Poll Shows Bernie Sanders Would Crush Donald Trump In A 2016Presidential Match Up

On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 7:04:32 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
http://www.politicususa.com/2015/07/...ial-match.html

Polls show that pretty much ANYONE would crush Trump head-to-head. He's got what - 25% of the REPUBLICAN vote. And that's pretty much all he'll ever get. As the Republican field gets narrowed down, it's unlikely that many voters will move to the Trump camp.

As it stands now, pretty much any Democrat would win over pretty much any Republican. If Trump runs as an independent, then either the Democrats will win in a landslide or someone will assassinate Trump. Or both.

I would be overjoyed with President Bernie, but I'd be very surprised if he got the nomination. This, again, makes a strong case for a "second choice" voting system. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant-runoff_voting

jon_banquer[_2_] August 8th 15 06:54 PM

On Saturday, August 8, 2015 at 10:37:36 AM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:
On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 7:04:32 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
http://www.politicususa.com/2015/07/...ial-match.html

Polls show that pretty much ANYONE would crush Trump head-to-head. He's got what - 25% of the REPUBLICAN vote. And that's pretty much all he'll ever get. As the Republican field gets narrowed down, it's unlikely that many voters will move to the Trump camp.

As it stands now, pretty much any Democrat would win over pretty much any Republican. If Trump runs as an independent, then either the Democrats will win in a landslide or someone will assassinate Trump. Or both.

I would be overjoyed with President Bernie, but I'd be very surprised if he got the nomination. This, again, makes a strong case for a "second choice" voting system. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant-runoff_voting

You might enjoy this as much as I did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUUC-w59dVk

RangersSuck August 8th 15 07:32 PM

On Saturday, August 8, 2015 at 1:54:09 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
[...]

I saw it live and made the same observation. He's bankrupted "only" four companies. He totally trashed Atlantic City (while he "made a lot of money" there, and he buys politicians.

And none of that Republican group called him out on it.

jon_banquer[_2_] August 8th 15 07:52 PM

On Saturday, August 8, 2015 at 11:32:08 AM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:

I saw it live and made the same observation. He's bankrupted "only" four companies. He totally trashed Atlantic City (while he "made a lot of money" there, and he buys politicians.

And none of that Republican group called him out on it.

Right.