Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Does anyone know the size of Cap'n Oblivious' dick? I ask because....

I'm doing a study on Type A Sociopathic Personalities and the correlation to erect penis size.

So far the results have been very inneresting.
70-80% of these assholes have very small dicks, under 2.5", which of course supports the typical view expressed in DSM IV,V (the diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders), esp. wrt the chest-thumping materialism that predominates in these wads.

BUT, surprisingly, 20-30% of these sociopaths have really big dicks, over 8".
About 10% are "normal".

Harold, do you know? I mean, Cap'n Ahole's dick seems to be in your mouth a good deal of the time....

Ed??
Of course, Ed, I know you wouldn't have any Harold-type first-hand knowledge, but since you pal around with Cap'n Ahole and marvel at his assets (material, of course), mebbe you seen him taking a **** or sumpn? It's not unmanly to look, btw... just sayin....

Now the more persdickacious amongst you might ax, How can you tell erect penis size from taking a ****?

Ahhh, Grasshoppas, very good Q.
I was actually being a bit demure.
What I really meant to say was, that since the Type A Sociopathic Personality typically jerks himself off near-incessantly, often under the guise of urinating (as is clearly evinced from Cap'n Ahole's absolutely insufferable posting here on RCM), mebbe Ed might have accidentally walked in on such an episode.

And, it's not unmanly to watch, at least not for a few seconds. Five minutes of watching is of course another story.

So I'd really appreciate it if anyone would dicknify my inquiry. I know there are a lot more of you morons on the good Cap'n's dick, so please speak up... but not with your mouths full, please.

Oh, y'all may be innerested in a followup study to this, on the same type A sociopathic scumbags.

This study will examine the ratios of dick-waving, jerking off, and the sucking of one's own dick in the type A sociopathic population.

Now, the persdickacious amongst you may be wunnerin about the latter, which will be explained more fully in The Study.
Suffice to say here that Type A Sociopathy enables dick-related feats unattainable by mere mortals.
For example, it is well known that NYC's Michael Bloomberg, Donald Trump, and NJ's Chris Christy suck their own dicks on a regular basis. Which is really a herculean feat for that lane-closing fat **** Christy. goodgawd.

This Study is also somewhat apropos of the wisdom of the great Philosopher Mr. PV'd, who said:
If you MUST suck cock, it might as well be your own cock.

Truer words never spoken. So sad that this seems to occur almost exclusively in the Type A Scumbag population.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 14:31:48 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
wrote:

I'm doing a study on Type A Sociopathic Personalities and the correlation to erect penis size.

snipped the usual advertisement for PV's crackpoedness

When I was a kid my mother always had battered copies of readers
digest or some such. Whenever I was at the limit of my library card
I'd resort to reading those mags. They had a humor section or bad
jokes or puns, I can't remember exactly. What stuck was the conclusion
that somebody was getting paid to write incredibly lame stuff, and
that others must find it funny. Yet every last horrible pun or
whatever was funnier than anything you've written lately. Your brain
seems to be clogged with scatological detritus, perhaps the result of
potty training trauma. The appropriate tool is a toilet plunger
applied to your ear. Pump vigorously until someone sane confirms
improvement.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 3:50:52 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Lies snipped

As per usual you're lying/full of ****. PV's posting style hasn't changed since he stopped posting to this newsgroup up until now. Neither has yours. You're still a brain dead moron with no clues.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:01:08 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 3:50:52 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Lies snipped

As per usual you're lying/full of ****. PV's posting style hasn't changed since he stopped posting
to this newsgroup up until now. Neither has yours. You're still a brain dead moron with no clues.

According to you, you've hoarded all the clues. What's the exchange
rate for clues anyway? Or is there some place where you barter them
for rent money?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 4:18:02 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:36:02 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 4:18:02 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Hey Banquer, how many other court cases are lurking in the woodwork
and bound to become exposed? What are you going to do then? Post twice
as often and with fewer words of course! That'll show 'em, right?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 4:56:13 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I'm doing a study on Type A Sociopathic Personalities and the correlation to erect penis size.

snipped the usual advertisement for PV's crackpoedness

When I was a kid my mother always had battered copies of readers
digest or some such. Whenever I was at the limit of my library card
I'd resort to reading those mags. They had a humor section or bad
jokes or puns, I can't remember exactly. What stuck was the conclusion
that somebody was getting paid to write incredibly lame stuff, and
that others must find it funny. Yet every last horrible pun or
whatever was funnier than anything you've written lately. Your brain
seems to be clogged with scatological detritus, perhaps the result of
potty training trauma. The appropriate tool is a toilet plunger
applied to your ear. Pump vigorously until someone sane confirms
improvement.

No, really, I just want to know how big your dick is -- for my study of course, not for personal reasons.
You make things SO unnecessarily complicated!!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

Man, I'll bet she partied hearty, yo, when you finally left the fukn house. Which was, when, about age 30? 35??
I'll bet her multitude of boyfriends were perty thrilled as well.

Say, Cap'n, howz PV's Fundamental Theorem of Maximum Fat Burn cumming along? (July 22 on RCM, more complete at rec.running for y'all).
You make any headway?

Do you as yet unnerstand why I had to get the first equation ito one common variable? Did you follow the series of linked variables?
Proly not. sigh

No pro'leng, take your time, I know that altho you constantly bleat about your demands for fukn """reason""", it turns out that reason that is not compatible with your vile malevolent temperament leaves you a bit perplexed.
So really, take your time.

Really, I'm here to help you, just give me a holler with any Q's.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 4:18:02 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Hey Banquer, how many other court cases are lurking in the woodwork
and bound to become exposed? What are you going to do then? Post twice
as often and with fewer words of course! That'll show 'em, right?

Please, Cap'n, don't hijack this thread. If someone does post the size of your dick, I don't want to miss it. It's really an important dickpoint... I mean datapoint for my study. You are a very impotent... Oh dayum, I mean very important person.

Oh, btw, just for tittylation, what would YOU say the size of your dick is? And no, measuring wall shadow from a slide projector is not a valid measurement.