Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Q for Harold McKinney One-handed pullups

gummer has never done even a single one-handed pullup, of course.
gummer has never been able to do 25 pullups. At age 53, 210 lb, gummer
couldn't do *one* two-handed pullup.

If there's one bit of wisdom I
take credit for, it's knowing that it was always a good idea to do
things myself, no matter how many insisted I should hire it out. With
every chore, even if slow or muddled, I learn a bit more, which makes
the next chore more feasible. Everything from haircuts to difficult
property development. Our sweat equity investments have paid off
handsomely over the decades and continue even now in "retirement."
There have been many aspects of my current project that most people
would have no choice but to forego or pay through the nose. On two of
those items alone the money saved paid for my bike to name just one. I
could make a list of projects I took on and match them to assets most
people would love to have.

Harold, read the above, and tell me, of all the cocks you could suck in this newsgroup, you choose to suck Cap'n Ahole's uncircumsized smegma-ridden cock? Jesus....

And actually, I mention this cuz you sorta sound like a nice civilized guy. Like Ed. And Ed loves me. LOL
Why y'all tolerate narcissistic lying frauds like cap'n Ahole is beyond me, just ****ing beyond me. cap'n Ahole quite reminds me of the mega-egoist Trump, and I"m sure he compares himself favorably with Trump several times a day.