DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   One-handed pullups (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/382115-re-one-handed-pullups.html)

Grokman Grokman July 29th 15 07:46 PM

One-handed pullups

On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 2:13:18 PM UTC-4, Harold McKinney wrote:
"Though I tried a fast rep of 25 pull ups [chortle] and started getting
some chest pressure at 20 [chortle], yesterday. I cant do more than
about 5 one handed pull ups anymore..sigh..old age is creeping up."

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ms...o/rOC-Y63ENh8J

A scant three years later:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...22097241260450

gummer has never done even a single one-handed pullup, of course.
gummer has never been able to do 25 pullups. At age 53, 210 lb, gummer
couldn't do *one* two-handed pullup.

Ed, in the interest of full disclosure, for posting (extensively) on Gummer's behalf, I was promised a really good BJ, and a whole bunch of free ****.

HOWEVER, this should in no way construed as an inducement of any kind, and has in no way contributed to bias, or altered the veracity of my statements in any way. I mean, what truer statement could there be, than Kidding/Oblivious being a narcissistic vindictive fraud?