DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Metalworking (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/)
-   -   One-handed pullups (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/382109-re-one-handed-pullups.html)

Grokman Grokman July 29th 15 02:49 AM

One-handed pullups
 

"Though I tried a fast rep of 25 pull ups [chortle] and started getting
some chest pressure at 20 [chortle], yesterday. I cant do more than
about 5 one handed pull ups anymore..sigh..old age is creeping up."

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ms...o/rOC-Y63ENh8J

A scant three years later:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...22097241260450


gummer has never done even a single one-handed pullup, of course.
gummer has never been able to do 25 pullups. At age 53, 210 lb, gummer
couldn't do *one* two-handed pullup.


Do you think he ever considers how ludicrous his claims will sound? Or
is it more like the motorcycle record, where he knows so little about
his subject that he hasn't a clue how high a number to make up?


That's something I've said to him many times: "If you're going to lie -
and you are - at least tell *plausible* lies."


OR, you could say, Iffin yer gonna lie, tell the BIGGEST ****ing whopper you can think of!
For which, I might add, 5 1-armed pullups qualifies!!! LOL!!!

And maybe.... just maybe... Gummer says this **** to see who's paying attention. I do this myself, but on a slightly different level, and it's very inneresting. Sometimes I'll make an mistake in a technical argerment, that I don't bother to correct, or sometimes I'll just be deliberately sloppy, to see who really knows wtf is going on out there.
99% of the time, the chest-thumping assholes don't catch it, and I then know who is fulla****.

Like how Steve W. caught the rabidly blind Kidding in his ignerince of early/radio internet. Priceless!!!
And none of you ****wads would have known the fukn diff, had Steve W. not spoken up. dicklessKidding had all you dumb****s fooled.

dickless Kidding is the REAL fraud, along with Ig****, The Grand Parasitizer of RCM.
Dickless handwaves like he knows everything about everything, but, to my knowledge, hasn't contributed 1 mg of metalworking content to RCM.
Ig**** HAS contributed a gram or two, but mostly cuz you cocksuckers swing from Ig****'s parasitizing dick every time he posts for Free Bidniss Advice..

And neither of these knowitall dumb****s had **** to say about my Theorem of FatBurning (the more complete version is on rec.running), bec when it comes down to hard knowledge, they are just skating on other people's knowledge, whilst trying to tear people down.

You dumb****s should be enjoying Gummer's tales. Learn to read between the ****ing lines, once in a while. Meanwhile, Gummer has actually contributed more to this ng than 98% of the dumb****s here.

And if anyone should be """outraged""" by 5 1-handed pullups, it should be Moi, since I'm in the fukn bidniss. If it rolls off my back, why should it stick in YOUR craw the way it does?
And so what about a 264 mph motorcycle? If all these tales bother you so much, just make sure you don't lend Gummer any money, and just STFU.
No, but the dickless LoserKidding has to chronicle all this, on a regular basis. What a fukn wad. Pity his fuknWife and kids.

Harold McKinney July 29th 15 03:03 AM

One-handed pullups
 
On 7/28/2015 6:49 PM, Grokman Grokman wrote:

"Though I tried a fast rep of 25 pull ups [chortle] and started getting
some chest pressure at 20 [chortle], yesterday. I cant do more than
about 5 one handed pull ups anymore..sigh..old age is creeping up."

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ms...o/rOC-Y63ENh8J

A scant three years later:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...22097241260450


gummer has never done even a single one-handed pullup, of course.
gummer has never been able to do 25 pullups. At age 53, 210 lb, gummer
couldn't do *one* two-handed pullup.

Do you think he ever considers how ludicrous his claims will sound? Or
is it more like the motorcycle record, where he knows so little about
his subject that he hasn't a clue how high a number to make up?


That's something I've said to him many times: "If you're going to lie -
and you are - at least tell *plausible* lies."


OR, you could say, Iffin yer gonna lie, tell the BIGGEST ****ing whopper you can think of!
For which, I might add, 5 1-armed pullups qualifies!!! LOL!!!


An alleged five one-armed pullups at age 53 and 210lb and just two years
short of triple coronary bypass surgery sure as hell *does* qualify.

Ed Huntress July 29th 15 07:43 AM

One-handed pullups
 
On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 18:49:50 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
wrote:

snip

And if anyone should be """outraged""" by 5 1-handed pullups, it should be Moi, since I'm in the fukn bidniss. If it rolls off my back, why should it stick in YOUR craw the way it does?
And so what about a 264 mph motorcycle? If all these tales bother you so much, just make sure you don't lend Gummer any money, and just STFU.
No, but the dickless LoserKidding has to chronicle all this, on a regular basis. What a fukn wad. Pity his fuknWife and kids.


Children! Children! I go out for one night, and look at what you've
done to the house! g

PV, I don't know if you missed the origins of all of these conflicts,
or if you just decided to ignore them. It isn't because Gunner tells
"tall tales." It's because he's insulted, slandered, tried to
humiliate, and threatened every one of them -- myself included. A few
people (myself included) just got fed up with his vile and dishonest
style of argument, and his whole approach to sharp disagreements is
now the subject. As an inveterate bull****ter, Gunner takes the heat
for it. Like Jonny Bonkers, he's just reaping what he's sown.

It really starts with attitudes towards civility. You either have it
by age 10, or you don't. It's hard to see it now -- it's degenerated
so much that the entire battle is kind of dirty -- but there's no
doubt how it started and where it came from. He's never let up: anyone
he disagrees with is a "libtard," a "Marxist," "gay," or worse.

He lacks the ability to disagree in a civil way and, as a result, he
argues like white trash. His threats to have people killed actually
are criminal. Probably because of the company he keeps, or the
environment he's in, he's deluded himself that he's managed to skirt
the law with his many threats, which are hardly veiled. He's wrong. It
isn't "banter" when you get specific about weapons to be used and
people on a "list" to be killed. If someone really got upset about it,
it wouldn't be hard to have Gunner investigated for terroristic
threats.

So recognize where the divide is. People who are basically civil can
sometimes get really heated and insulting. White trash tell you you're
on a "list" of people his "friends" are going to shoot and kill.

And you have to admit, Whoyakidding's Cliffs Notes have a genuine
literary quality. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

jon_banquer[_2_] July 29th 15 02:48 PM

One-handed pullups
 
On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 11:43:23 PM UTC-7, slow eddy, lifelong failure and worthless ad copy writer, failed:


Captain Obvious July 29th 15 03:01 PM

One-handed pullups
 
On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 02:43:18 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:


Children! Children! I go out for one night, and look at what you've
done to the house! g

PV, I don't know if you missed the origins of all of these conflicts,
or if you just decided to ignore them. It isn't because Gunner tells
"tall tales." It's because he's insulted, slandered, tried to
humiliate, and threatened every one of them -- myself included. A few
people (myself included) just got fed up with his vile and dishonest
style of argument, and his whole approach to sharp disagreements is
now the subject. As an inveterate bull****ter, Gunner takes the heat
for it. Like Jonny Bonkers, he's just reaping what he's sown.

It really starts with attitudes towards civility. You either have it
by age 10, or you don't. It's hard to see it now -- it's degenerated
so much that the entire battle is kind of dirty -- but there's no
doubt how it started and where it came from. He's never let up: anyone
he disagrees with is a "libtard," a "Marxist," "gay," or worse.

He lacks the ability to disagree in a civil way and, as a result, he
argues like white trash. His threats to have people killed actually
are criminal. Probably because of the company he keeps, or the
environment he's in, he's deluded himself that he's managed to skirt
the law with his many threats, which are hardly veiled. He's wrong. It
isn't "banter" when you get specific about weapons to be used and
people on a "list" to be killed. If someone really got upset about it,
it wouldn't be hard to have Gunner investigated for terroristic
threats.

So recognize where the divide is. People who are basically civil can
sometimes get really heated and insulting. White trash tell you you're
on a "list" of people his "friends" are going to shoot and kill.

And you have to admit, Whoyakidding's Cliffs Notes have a genuine
literary quality. d8-)


Nice summary, Ed. But PV knows every word of it already. He doesn't
care, he has his own bashing to do and it will be entertaining to see
how many more ludicrous 125=256 excuses he can come up along the way.

BTW, I have a very fast bike, a lot of riding experience, and live
where I can occasionally open the throttle. I've been over 125 a
couple times recently while passing. It in no way made me feel
entitled to say I'd gone 256, because that would be stupid and nobody
would believe it.

jon_banquer[_2_] July 29th 15 03:04 PM

One-handed pullups
 
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 7:01:14 AM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:




Grokman Grokman July 29th 15 03:16 PM

One-handed pullups
 


Children! Children! I go out for one night, and look at what you've
done to the house! g

PV, I don't know if you missed the origins of all of these conflicts,
or if you just decided to ignore them. It isn't because Gunner tells
"tall tales." It's because he's insulted, slandered, tried to
humiliate, and threatened every one of them -- myself included. A few
people (myself included) just got fed up with his vile and dishonest
style of argument, and his whole approach to sharp disagreements is
now the subject. As an inveterate bull****ter, Gunner takes the heat
for it. Like Jonny Bonkers, he's just reaping what he's sown.

It really starts with attitudes towards civility. You either have it
by age 10, or you don't. It's hard to see it now -- it's degenerated
so much that the entire battle is kind of dirty -- but there's no
doubt how it started and where it came from. He's never let up: anyone
he disagrees with is a "libtard," a "Marxist," "gay," or worse.

He lacks the ability to disagree in a civil way and, as a result, he
argues like white trash. His threats to have people killed actually
are criminal. Probably because of the company he keeps, or the
environment he's in, he's deluded himself that he's managed to skirt
the law with his many threats, which are hardly veiled. He's wrong. It
isn't "banter" when you get specific about weapons to be used and
people on a "list" to be killed. If someone really got upset about it,
it wouldn't be hard to have Gunner investigated for terroristic
threats.

So recognize where the divide is. People who are basically civil can
sometimes get really heated and insulting. White trash tell you you're
on a "list" of people his "friends" are going to shoot and kill.

And you have to admit, Whoyakidding's Cliffs Notes have a genuine
literary quality. d8-)


Nice summary, Ed. But PV knows every word of it already. He doesn't
care, he has his own bashing to do and it will be entertaining to see
how many more ludicrous 125=256 excuses he can come up along the way.

BTW, I have a very fast bike, a lot of riding experience, and live
where I can occasionally open the throttle. I've been over 125 a
couple times recently while passing. It in no way made me feel
entitled to say I'd gone 256, because that would be stupid and nobody
would believe it.


Ultimately most people here (less the Castradis) believe you as little as they believe Gummer. The difference is that your lies are motivated totally by malice. You are a hero in your own mind.

Rudy Canoza[_3_] July 29th 15 03:17 PM

One-handed pullups
 
On 7/28/2015 11:43 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 18:49:50 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
wrote:

snip

And if anyone should be """outraged""" by 5 1-handed pullups, it should be Moi, since I'm in the fukn bidniss. If it rolls off my back, why should it stick in YOUR craw the way it does?
And so what about a 264 mph motorcycle? If all these tales bother you so much, just make sure you don't lend Gummer any money, and just STFU.
No, but the dickless LoserKidding has to chronicle all this, on a regular basis. What a fukn wad. Pity his fuknWife and kids.


Children! Children! I go out for one night, and look at what you've
done to the house! g

PV, I don't know if you missed the origins of all of these conflicts,
or if you just decided to ignore them. It isn't because Gunner tells
"tall tales." It's because he's insulted, slandered, tried to
humiliate, and threatened every one of them -- myself included. A few
people (myself included) just got fed up with his vile and dishonest
style of argument, and his whole approach to sharp disagreements is
now the subject. As an inveterate bull****ter, Gunner takes the heat
for it. Like Jonny Bonkers, he's just reaping what he's sown.

It really starts with attitudes towards civility. You either have it
by age 10, or you don't. It's hard to see it now -- it's degenerated
so much that the entire battle is kind of dirty -- but there's no
doubt how it started and where it came from. He's never let up: anyone
he disagrees with is a "libtard," a "Marxist," "gay," or worse.

He lacks the ability to disagree in a civil way and, as a result, he
argues like white trash. His threats to have people killed actually
are criminal. Probably because of the company he keeps, or the
environment he's in, he's deluded himself that he's managed to skirt
the law with his many threats, which are hardly veiled. He's wrong. It
isn't "banter" when you get specific about weapons to be used and
people on a "list" to be killed. If someone really got upset about it,
it wouldn't be hard to have Gunner investigated for terroristic
threats.


An attempt at just that has been made. It went nowhere. If a zealous
prosecutor really wanted to go after him following a complaint, he
probably would only use the threats of violence as a bargaining chip for
something else. By themselves, they're not enough to interest either
the police or a prosecutor.


So recognize where the divide is. People who are basically civil can
sometimes get really heated and insulting. White trash tell you you're
on a "list" of people his "friends" are going to shoot and kill.

And you have to admit, Whoyakidding's Cliffs Notes have a genuine
literary quality. d8-)


They do. He's a good writer.


jon_banquer[_2_] July 29th 15 03:23 PM

One-handed pullups
 
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 7:18:03 AM UTC-7, Jonathan Ball, using one of his many aliases, lied:



Grokman Grokman July 29th 15 03:34 PM

One-handed pullups
 

And if anyone should be """outraged""" by 5 1-handed pullups, it should be Moi, since I'm in the fukn bidniss. If it rolls off my back, why should it stick in YOUR craw the way it does?
And so what about a 264 mph motorcycle? If all these tales bother you so much, just make sure you don't lend Gummer any money, and just STFU.
No, but the dickless LoserKidding has to chronicle all this, on a regular basis. What a fukn wad. Pity his fuknWife and kids.


Children! Children! I go out for one night, and look at what you've
done to the house! g

PV, I don't know if you missed the origins of all of these conflicts,
or if you just decided to ignore them. It isn't because Gunner tells
"tall tales." It's because he's insulted, slandered, tried to
humiliate, and threatened every one of them -- myself included. A few
people (myself included) just got fed up with his vile and dishonest
style of argument, and his whole approach to sharp disagreements is
now the subject. As an inveterate bull****ter, Gunner takes the heat
for it. Like Jonny Bonkers, he's just reaping what he's sown.

It really starts with attitudes towards civility. You either have it
by age 10, or you don't. It's hard to see it now -- it's degenerated
so much that the entire battle is kind of dirty -- but there's no
doubt how it started and where it came from. He's never let up: anyone
he disagrees with is a "libtard," a "Marxist," "gay," or worse.

He lacks the ability to disagree in a civil way and, as a result, he
argues like white trash. His threats to have people killed actually
are criminal. Probably because of the company he keeps, or the
environment he's in, he's deluded himself that he's managed to skirt
the law with his many threats, which are hardly veiled. He's wrong. It
isn't "banter" when you get specific about weapons to be used and
people on a "list" to be killed. If someone really got upset about it,
it wouldn't be hard to have Gunner investigated for terroristic
threats.

So recognize where the divide is. People who are basically civil can
sometimes get really heated and insulting. White trash tell you you're
on a "list" of people his "friends" are going to shoot and kill.

And you have to admit, Whoyakidding's Cliffs Notes have a genuine
literary quality. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress


Ed, YOU are not publishing the Gummer Chronicles, are you? Would you ever?
Kidding/Oblivious do this not because of any inherent urge for justice, but simply bec they are malicious bullies. Plain and simple.
Of all the REAL bull**** out there to expose, and these assholes pick Gummer?
Why not Brainetics? Lumosity? The FDA/Big Pharma? GMO food? The ubiquitous frauds in health/fitness? Wall Street? Why not buy a poor kid some books or tutor him?

No, the Dickless fritter their time here on Gummer. That by itself spells impotence, on virtually every level. Can you imagine, Kidding would rather chronicle Gummer than **** his own wife??
'course, Kidding's wife may very well be grateful. She send Gummer a thank you card. And a check. lol

Gummers threats? Yeah, I can see that as irksome, but a Gummer Chronicle?? C'mon...

And Ed, if you think kidding's Don Rickles imitation is any example of litiricy, man, I gotta send you some BOOKS!! Kidding is a fraud, he has simply perfected verbal Party Tricks. His sole accomplishments in life appear to be his Chevy Volt and his Cliff Notes on Gummer.

Well, we'll see how smart kidding/oblivious are. They of course won't have **** to say on my Theorem on rec.running, cuz they won't understand a word of it, and the bottom line is they can't discuss ANYTHING of substance. Kidding is all about Don Rickles style handwaving.
BUT, they'll come back with both guns blazing, f'sure. Problem for them is, it's very hard to bull**** in mathematics.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2014 DIYbanter