Old July 29th 15, 09:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default One-handed pullups

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 08:09:54 -0700, Harold McKinney
wrote:

On 7/29/2015 8:03 AM, Grokman Grokman wrote:

Tough to ride fast without a fairing. Anything over 100 mph is very fast. Assholes (like kidding) who pooh-pooh 125+

Where was the pooh-poohing?

There was none. He made it up.

Old July 29th 15, 09:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 7/29/2015 8:03 AM, Grokman Grokman wrote:

Tough to ride fast without a fairing. Anything over 100 mph is very fast. Assholes (like kidding) who pooh-pooh 125+

Where was the pooh-poohing?

There was none. He made it up.

That's what I already concluded.

Old July 29th 15, 09:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 09:49:00 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
wrote:

Norton Commando. iirc

You don't recall ? WTF?

I damned sure remember that my 750 was an Atlas.

only 4 speeds, but pulled like a locomotive.

LOL You mean one of those 60hp locomotives I guess.

I made the Harley guys look bad.

That's like saying you can run faster than your granny.
Old July 29th 15, 10:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 07:34:29 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
wrote:

And if anyone should be """outraged""" by 5 1-handed pullups, it should be Moi, since I'm in the fukn bidniss. If it rolls off my back, why should it stick in YOUR craw the way it does?
And so what about a 264 mph motorcycle? If all these tales bother you so much, just make sure you don't lend Gummer any money, and just STFU.
No, but the dickless LoserKidding has to chronicle all this, on a regular basis. What a fukn wad. Pity his fuknWife and kids.

Children! Children! I go out for one night, and look at what you've
done to the house! g

PV, I don't know if you missed the origins of all of these conflicts,
or if you just decided to ignore them. It isn't because Gunner tells
"tall tales." It's because he's insulted, slandered, tried to
humiliate, and threatened every one of them -- myself included. A few
people (myself included) just got fed up with his vile and dishonest
style of argument, and his whole approach to sharp disagreements is
now the subject. As an inveterate bull****ter, Gunner takes the heat
for it. Like Jonny Bonkers, he's just reaping what he's sown.

It really starts with attitudes towards civility. You either have it
by age 10, or you don't. It's hard to see it now -- it's degenerated
so much that the entire battle is kind of dirty -- but there's no
doubt how it started and where it came from. He's never let up: anyone
he disagrees with is a "libtard," a "Marxist," "gay," or worse.

He lacks the ability to disagree in a civil way and, as a result, he
argues like white trash. His threats to have people killed actually
are criminal. Probably because of the company he keeps, or the
environment he's in, he's deluded himself that he's managed to skirt
the law with his many threats, which are hardly veiled. He's wrong. It
isn't "banter" when you get specific about weapons to be used and
people on a "list" to be killed. If someone really got upset about it,
it wouldn't be hard to have Gunner investigated for terroristic
threats.

So recognize where the divide is. People who are basically civil can
sometimes get really heated and insulting. White trash tell you you're
on a "list" of people his "friends" are going to shoot and kill.

And you have to admit, Whoyakidding's Cliffs Notes have a genuine
literary quality. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Ed, YOU are not publishing the Gummer Chronicles, are you?

"Publishing"? Who would buy it? g

Would you ever?

I can't imagine it.

Kidding/Oblivious do this not because of any inherent urge for justice, but simply bec they are malicious bullies. Plain and simple.
Of all the REAL bull**** out there to expose, and these assholes pick Gummer?
Why not Brainetics? Lumosity? The FDA/Big Pharma? GMO food? The ubiquitous frauds in health/fitness? Wall Street? Why not buy a poor kid some books or tutor him?

No, the Dickless fritter their time here on Gummer. That by itself spells impotence, on virtually every level. Can you imagine, Kidding would rather chronicle Gummer than **** his own wife??
'course, Kidding's wife may very well be grateful. She send Gummer a thank you card. And a check. lol

Gummers threats? Yeah, I can see that as irksome, but a Gummer Chronicle?? C'mon...

And Ed, if you think kidding's Don Rickles imitation is any example of litiricy, man, I gotta send you some BOOKS!! Kidding is a fraud, he has simply perfected verbal Party Tricks. His sole accomplishments in life appear to be his Chevy Volt and his Cliff Notes on Gummer.

Well, we'll see how smart kidding/oblivious are. They of course won't have **** to say on my Theorem on rec.running, cuz they won't understand a word of it, and the bottom line is they can't discuss ANYTHING of substance. Kidding is all about Don Rickles style handwaving.
BUT, they'll come back with both guns blazing, f'sure. Problem for them is, it's very hard to bull**** in mathematics.

sigh

--
Ed Huntress
Old July 30th 15, 12:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

VERY dangerous to go over even 75 mph on, say, the Deegan without these stabilizers/fairings.

Rubbish. Lots of fast, safe bikes have neither. Mine is rev limited to
a top speed of 160 IIRC. You're doing the same thing Wieber does,
taking old limited knowledge and using it to make **** up. I think
Wieber had an old 600cc boxer. Those were something like 45hp. I'm
beginning to wonder if your experience is about the same.

Maybe these guys lack experience too?

Oscillation is a desireable action... if you're on a swing at the park. It's a nasty action at 75mph on a motorcycle, and shag nasty at 160. We spoke with Jason DiSalvo's 2009 AMA Crew Chief, Michael Tjon Sien Kie, about "head shake" and the steering stabilizers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP-UfUrymY4
Funny, they mentioned the same 75 mph I did.

There is a one word explanation: resonance. Look it up in wiki.
Different road conditions will set up different resonances in different bikes.

What's funny, oblivious, is how authoritative you are, ALL the time.
And did you ever bother to think, Gee, just why do people use these? They're even used on bicycles.

But, Oblivious, feel free not to use one, and please please go as fast as you can.

Old July 30th 15, 12:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Norton Commando. iirc

You don't recall ? WTF?

I damned sure remember that my 750 was an Atlas.

See, you edited the post.
I said, Norton Commando. Period.
Then, the iirc, it was a 4-speed.

You're good Kidding, really good. Totally dishonest, and a raving bitch, but very good at what you do.

only 4 speeds, but pulled like a locomotive.

LOL You mean one of those 60hp locomotives I guess.

I towed a car with it. So yeah.

I made the Harley guys look bad.

That's like saying you can run faster than your granny.

No, I was referring to the pipes, which I think was pretty clear. Once again, you chose to distort the post.

Keep going, Cap'n, pretty soon even Ed will see thru your pathological bull****.
Harold won't, but then somehow you managed to slip your dick in his mouth.
Old July 30th 15, 01:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 4:35:49 PM UTC-7, Grokman Grokman wrote:

Norton Commando. iirc

You don't recall ? WTF?

I damned sure remember that my 750 was an Atlas.

See, you edited the post.
I said, Norton Commando. Period.
Then, the iirc, it was a 4-speed.

You're good Kidding, really good. Totally dishonest, and a raving bitch, but very good at what you do.

only 4 speeds, but pulled like a locomotive.

LOL You mean one of those 60hp locomotives I guess.

I towed a car with it. So yeah.

I made the Harley guys look bad.

That's like saying you can run faster than your granny.

No, I was referring to the pipes, which I think was pretty clear. Once again, you chose to distort the post.

Keep going, Cap'n, pretty soon even Ed will see thru your pathological bull****.
Harold won't, but then somehow you managed to slip your dick in his mouth.

slow eddy got his nickname for damn good reason. I've watched others like failed software reseller John Carroll use slow eddy like a tool for years.

There is a reason slow eddy has spent the majority of his life being a Pay For Play ad copy writer.

There is a reason my LinkedIn CADCAM group continues to grow like crazy. Knowledgeable machinists and CADCAM programmers have had more than enough of corrupt, lying, worthless **** bags like slow eddy that fill the CADCAM industry.

Old July 30th 15, 01:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 16:28:53 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
wrote:

VERY dangerous to go over even 75 mph on, say, the Deegan without these stabilizers/fairings.

Rubbish. Lots of fast, safe bikes have neither. Mine is rev limited to
a top speed of 160 IIRC. You're doing the same thing Wieber does,
taking old limited knowledge and using it to make **** up. I think
Wieber had an old 600cc boxer. Those were something like 45hp. I'm
beginning to wonder if your experience is about the same.

Maybe these guys lack experience too?

blah blah blah

I've been on every kind of road on every kind of bike. You telling me
every bike needs a steering damper and a fairing on some roads is
stupid. Some bikes have damper. Some bikes need them. Fairings are
primarily for comfort and streamling. They won't do a damned thing to
help on pavement grooves or lane scallops. Bad geometry, loose
steering heads and some tires can be miserable on the wrong roads and
you might alleviate the symptoms with a damper. The thing is, if you
need a damper to cure a bad problem it better be tuned properly
otherwise it might only be a cure in your mind, and you'll be forced
into reality with an unrecoverable tank slapper. Same with some
aircraft castering nosewheels. Friction damper might be just the thing
until it gets some a little oil on it then whammo, you're skating on
your prop's rapidly decreasing diameter. Now get typing and tell me
how little I know.

You remind me of a customer in a movie, forgot the name. Stereo
salesman tells earnest buyer he doesn't need expensive amp. Then he
tells asshole buyer he really needs the same expensive amp. If you get
a bike, you need a damper and a fairing and a stereo. You wouldn't
want to risk your life would you? Of course not.
Old July 30th 15, 01:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

You half concede and yet you are still almost totally fulla****.
But yeah, KIdding, Cap'n, you are GOOD!! What a consummate bull****ter!!

Apparently you know nothing about resonance. and WTF is talking about oil and friction?
Jesus, kidding, you haven't changed one bit, you NEVER stop, even when you have been shown to be dead wrong.

Forget about fairings. You may NEVER need a damper, if you ride consistently on the right road. Dampers are for the other 99.999% of possiblities.

Keep on keeping on. Oh, did I mention the Theorem you can discredit me with? RCM, july 22. Give it a shot, you're throwing Hail Mary's as it is.

Old July 30th 15, 01:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 16:35:46 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
wrote:

Norton Commando. iirc

You don't recall ? WTF?

I damned sure remember that my 750 was an Atlas.

See, you edited the post.
I said, Norton Commando. Period.
Then, the iirc, it was a 4-speed.

Right you are! Same as a stopped clock though. If you weren't such an
asshole I'd apologize.

You're good Kidding, really good. Totally dishonest, and a raving bitch, but very good at what you do.

only 4 speeds, but pulled like a locomotive.

LOL You mean one of those 60hp locomotives I guess.

I towed a car with it. So yeah.

People pull cars with their feet and ropes and garden tractors and
comealongs. Nobody calls them locomotives. According to your logic, if
a baby tows his blanket he's a locomotive. Yeah I know you really felt
like you had a bull by the horns riding that Commando. We all did,
same as when we were younger and felt the power of the bicycle cards
on our spokes. But it's past time to pretend that the low hp wallowing
crap from those days were mighty performers.

I made the Harley guys look bad.

That's like saying you can run faster than your granny.

No, I was referring to the pipes, which I think was pretty clear.

Right again! I keep forgetting that some people equate noise with
performance, or prefer noise over performance, or use noise to mask a
lack of performance.

Keep going, Cap'n, pretty soon even Ed will see thru your pathological bull****.
Harold won't, but then somehow you managed to slip your dick in his mouth.

Ohmygawd, people will choose to disbelieve what I know to be true? Now
you have me worried! How is this going to affect my life? Will it be
like some time travel paradox where my bike disappears or something?
Or will it just be you nattering juvenile scatological remarks?