Old July 29th 15, 03:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default One-handed pullups

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 07:04:24 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
wrote:

Go to rec.running, Running for Max Fat Burn

Banquer says go to Linkedin, you say go to rec.running. Same idiot
logic from two different crackpots.

Old July 29th 15, 03:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 7:19:28 AM UTC-7, Jonathan Ball using one of his many aliases failed:

Old July 29th 15, 03:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 7:20:12 AM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Old July 29th 15, 04:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Go to rec.running, Running for Max Fat Burn

Banquer says go to Linkedin, you say go to rec.running. Same idiot
logic from two different crackpots.

Captain Oblivious, buy yourself a new cape, bec you are GOOD!! VERY GOOD!!!!
See Harold, this is EXACTLY what I was talking about! Kidding will use the proverbial kitchen sink, if he can.

What exactly is wrong with my """logic"""?? You are so desperate to discredit your enemies, I'm giving you the perfect opportunity, on a silver platter. You are so much smarter than everyfuknbody, esp me, so here's your opportunity to prove it.

Also, rec.running is a lot diff than LinkedIn, in case you didn't know. I just parked the latest version of the Theorem there. It does not benefit me one way or the other who visits. It simply establishes academic priority.

R U making excuses not to peek? Afraid to confront your own incompetence?
I can only surmise you intuitively understand that you can bull**** the world with your handwaving jive, but you can't bull**** in mathematics? Hate to be shown up?
I understand. You need Ed H to hold you? He'll hold you. There, there, kidding, it's not so bad you don't understand algebra or calculus or how to calculate max/min problems.... it's ok....

But dayum, Kidding/Oblivious, other than your mathematical ilitiricy, you are GOOD!!!
Old July 31st 15, 01:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:09:21 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
wrote:

On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 6:24:21 PM UTC-4, Harold McKinney wrote:
On 7/28/2015 3:18 PM, Grokman Grokman wrote:
On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 5:04:13 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
Feeling poor about yourself is not cured by bullying others.
Go get therapy, a therapist will help you explore the source of your low
self esteem.

Mikek

I agree. The Gummer-stalking is out of control.

There's no "stalking" going on.

Tall tales are one thing, and harmless enough. This stalking bull**** is a real mental disease, typical of keyboard cowards.

There is no "stalking" going on.

Well, mebbe not by you, but certainly by the dickless whoyakidding and his castradis.

gummer, of course, is the ultimate
keyboard coward. He regularly threatens to have people killed - but
never threatens to do it himself - and then says he'll fire up the
"backhoe" to bury the victim. He's gutless and nutless.

Gummer is not nutless, he's just nuts, plain and simple.
BUT, I'll bet he's a ****er to hang out with, and would prove to be a very good neighbor -- well, for gearheads, at least,****ing barking dogs notwithstanding. I'd hate to have to shoot Gummers dog. lol

You dumb****s waste no time eviscerating someone for perhaps a few tall (and HARMLESS) tales, but are fine with (or stupidly oblivious to) toxic malice/stalking (dicklessKidding and The Castradi) and flagrant parasitism (fukn Ig****).

And here, I thought the subject was diapers
---

Gerry :-)}
London,Canada

Old August 1st 15, 10:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Some of the tales arent so tall...shrug. Most nearly everything I say
is factual. No point in lying or bull****ting. Catch up with ya sooner
or later so say what you got to say and damn the consequences.

The "boys" are just a small pack of tooless pit yorkies who love to
see themselves on the 'net. Nothing more, nothing less.

You will notice they go way..way out of their way to try..try to hide
who they are. (VBG) Thats the first sign of mental illness....

Gunner
Old August 1st 15, 10:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:48:30 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
wrote:

[...]

A FEW tall tales? LOL Man, take your diploma from Proctoligically
Violated U and make a paper airplane out of it.

Man, get a ****ing life, already. You think you are embarrassing Gummer, but just who is swinging from who's dick? Whoyakidding?

(VBG)

It is amusing to watch them play with themselves in public.

Gunner
Old August 1st 15, 10:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:45:01 -0700 (PDT), Grokman Grokman
wrote:

On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 5:04:13 PM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
Feeling poor about yourself is not cured by bullying others.
Go get therapy, a therapist will help you explore the source of your low
self esteem.

Mikek

I agree. The Gummer-stalking is out of control

What stalking? Wieber says he's going to sue me and kill me.

I dont recall ever saying I was going to kill him. Shrug..but someone
most certainly will.

Proly just literary license. lol See below.

That's a
license to ridicule him. You don't have to participate or read it.

Tall tales are one thing, and harmless enough.

Agreed. Although it sounds like you already know he can't stop the
bull**** and deserves protection from the mocking. Not gonna happen.

(VBG)

Ridicule is fine. Stalking is not. dicklessKidding and his cowardly Castradi are stalkers. See below.

This stalking bull**** is a real mental disease, typical of keyboard cowards.

LOL No mental illness involved in threatening to kill people and
writing long gory examples of how he hopes to do it, right?

Odd..I dont recall every saying I was going to kill anyone, care to
cough up a cite?

I was a quite a regular here at one time, I don't recall seeing that, altho I'll take your word for it that some of this did occur. But how much?
Proly Gummer was just mid-adjustment in his meds. Also, I think this is mostly Gummer's twisted "ng-literary license". Or illiterary license. lol

But contrast this to the dicklessKidding, who for YEARS now has devoted a part of his miserable ****ing worthless ****ty li'l life to The Gummer Chronicles. How much of a loser ****wad must one be to swing from Gummer's dick, each and every week? Jesus, that's almost the dicktionary definition of a loser/stalker/coward.

And Big Kudos to Steve W., who showed how fulla**** dicklessKidding is. Kidding is so blinded by raw malice that he doesn't ****ing CARE what the truth really is. I know, bec kidding tried the same **** with me. He wins at all costs. But actually loses in the process.
Somebody musta banged his wife real good for him, and he hasn't gotten over it to this day, and hates the world.

Truth.

Gunner
Old August 1st 15, 04:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

All of them are pure bull****, bitch.

Most nearly everything I say
is factual. No point in lying or bull****ting.

Ha ha ha ha ha! You just contradicted your "I never lie" bull****, gummer.

Here's some bull****: you *didn't* call some guys "up in your area."
You *didn't* "wipe down" a pay phone. You *didn't* send any headers to
"those who keep the List."

No list; no cull; no "wiped down pay phone"; no 264mph motorcycle ride;
no 8-10 foot rattlesnakes.

You're full of ****.