Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why Muslims Should Be Exterminmated

On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 12:11:06 -0600, deep wrote:

The only difference between Christianity and Islam is the Muslims
haven't yet been reined in by the seculars. Christians are ****ed
because the Muslims still get to stone people to death. Christians
long for the good old days of burning heretics at the stake.

In the last year I've heard or seen 3 different people I know suggest
that "god" needs to be returned to the schools. Obviously it's just
something they say mostly because they know it won't happen. But what
if it did? None that I know would yearn for stonings. But they are
hoping for some change. Would they expect kids be playing Angry
Disciples on their phones? Trading texts about who they want to
abstain with? Getting religious tats? It's no different than people
saying "they don't make cars like they used to." It's just rubbish
that's easier to say than to think through.

Sound advice to Muslims harryagain[_2_] UK diy 197 January 17th 15 01:48 PM
OT We have to allow the muslims in though. harryagain UK diy 24 June 29th 13 02:16 PM
OT Japan and Muslims harry Home Repair 3 April 13th 13 03:17 AM
Muslims and people of other faiths:Who won the bet? Saly Mohammed Home Repair 6 January 8th 13 07:25 PM