DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Because the Susan B. Anthony one dollar coin was so very successful? Confederate History - Dispelling The Myths (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/382061-re-because-susan-b-anthony-one-dollar-coin-so-very-successful-confederate-history-dispelling-myths.html)

Captain Obvious July 20th 15 12:25 AM

Because the Susan B. Anthony one dollar coin was so very successful? Confederate History - Dispelling The Myths

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 18:58:23 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Martin Eastbourne" wrote in message
On 7/19/2015 1:50 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 12:05:03 -0700, Martin Eastbourne
wrote:

And so your taunting challenge evaporates to emptyness.

Funny how that happens

Same as with your "cull" threats.

The fat lady hasnt sung yet.

No "cull"; no "list"; no "those who keep the list"; no "264mph
motorcycle ride"; no "8-10' rattlesnakes"; no "wiped down pay
phone".
It's all bull****, gummy-bitch, you nutless squat-to-**** faggot.

So you are admitting to not having any trophys?

This is surreal. I'm reading this group during commercials in "The
Fisher King", and Robin Williams' crazy man makes more sense than
the
nym-shifters here.

You think gummy-bitch's cite-less bull**** about "great cull" makes
sense, do you?

I was thinking of you when the homeless drag queen in the red feather
boa sang and danced a song from the musical "Gypsy", and again when
Williams mimed Pinocchio's nose growing longer.

When they fully legalized gay marriage I thought of opening a chain of
wedding huts, with a location at every musical venue. But then I
remembered the last time I attended a musical, and realized my plan
couldn't work until sciene invented an innoculation to prevent my head
exploding the next time I saw an ACT-TOR emoting.