Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Unified Field Theory of Liberalism

A Jewish man from New York, of course raised to be a liberal Democrat, did
something that changed his political affiliation, he began to think. He
explains how liberals think and his theory is able to predict how liberals
will respond to reality and why they are always wrong. With example after
example after example...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSMPU0JhJCw

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:

A Jewish man from New York, of course raised to be a liberal Democrat, did
something that changed his political affiliation, he began to think. He
explains how liberals think and his theory is able to predict how liberals
will respond to reality and why they are always wrong. With example after
example after example...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSMPU0JhJCw

RogerN

What is this thing you have for Jews, Roger? When I was a kid,
conservatives despised Jews and called them all kinds of demeaning
names.

Now, since a few end-times wackos have decided they'll all die and go
to hell if they don't convert to Christianity at the Rapture,
Christian conservatives are falling all over themselves in love with
Jews and Israel. This, despite the face that US Jews are Democrats
versus Republicans in a ratio of 61:29 (Gallup, Jan. 7 2015).

What gives? Did you all have an epiphany?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

A Jewish man from New York, of course raised to be a liberal Democrat, did
something that changed his political affiliation, he began to think. He
explains how liberals think and his theory is able to predict how liberals
will respond to reality and why they are always wrong. With example after
example after example...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSMPU0JhJCw

RogerN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkyn3JaLrcw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

What is this thing you have for Jews, Roger? When I was a kid,
conservatives despised Jews and called them all kinds of demeaning
names.

Now, since a few end-times wackos have decided they'll all die and go
to hell if they don't convert to Christianity at the Rapture,
Christian conservatives are falling all over themselves in love with
Jews and Israel. This, despite the face that US Jews are Democrats
versus Republicans in a ratio of 61:29 (Gallup, Jan. 7 2015).

What gives? Did you all have an epiphany?

--
Ed Huntress

Jesus was a Jew, I don't blame Jesus' death on the Jews, they might have
drove the nails but the sin of all mankind is the reason. Other than
religious reasons, the Jewish people are some of the best people. In
Chicago, the murderers are mostly black and Hispanic, why not the Jews?

On the other hand, most of the Jewish people are Democrats and Jew haters
are Democrats. Democrats use Jews just like they use blacks, lie to them
for votes and oppress them, they want them as slaves to their big
government.

But when someone starts off as one political party and switches, they
usually have more deeper thought than someone that never gets that deep to
question it. This could also apply Atheist converting to believer, or vice
versa. When they articulate their reasoning, I find it interesting and I
learn from them if I agree with them or not.

So, on liberalism, I just simply thought liberals are evil and stupid but I
have friends that are liberals and they aren't evil or stupid so I find it
confusing. Like you Ed, I don't believe you are evil or stupid but I don't
understand why you agree with things that seem evil and disagree with things
that are good. Evan Sayet's explanation explains how good and intelligent
people side with evil and against good.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 17:36:03 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
.. .

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

What is this thing you have for Jews, Roger? When I was a kid,
conservatives despised Jews and called them all kinds of demeaning
names.

Now, since a few end-times wackos have decided they'll all die and go
to hell if they don't convert to Christianity at the Rapture,
Christian conservatives are falling all over themselves in love with
Jews and Israel. This, despite the face that US Jews are Democrats
versus Republicans in a ratio of 61:29 (Gallup, Jan. 7 2015).

What gives? Did you all have an epiphany?

--
Ed Huntress

Jesus was a Jew, I don't blame Jesus' death on the Jews, they might have
drove the nails but the sin of all mankind is the reason.

There were a LOT of Christian conservatives during the '50s who would
sharply disagree with you. What I was asking about is, what changed?

Other than
religious reasons, the Jewish people are some of the best people. In
Chicago, the murderers are mostly black and Hispanic, why not the Jews?

For starters, the black population of Chicago is four times larger
than the Jewish population.

On the other hand, most of the Jewish people are Democrats and Jew haters
are Democrats.

No evidence of that, Roger.

Democrats use Jews just like they use blacks, lie to them
for votes and oppress them, they want them as slaves to their big
government.

That's idiotic. Jews have been important operatives in the Democratic
Party for decades.

IIRC, you live in southern IL or IN, right? Do you even know any Jews?
Come on out here. They're all over the place. I had two Jewish
girlfriends when I was young. After two generations here, they're just
like everybody else.

But when someone starts off as one political party and switches, they
usually have more deeper thought than someone that never gets that deep to
question it. This could also apply Atheist converting to believer, or vice
versa. When they articulate their reasoning, I find it interesting and I
learn from them if I agree with them or not.

So, on liberalism, I just simply thought liberals are evil and stupid but I
have friends that are liberals and they aren't evil or stupid so I find it
confusing. Like you Ed, I don't believe you are evil or stupid but I don't
understand why you agree with things that seem evil and disagree with things
that are good.

Mostly because some things you think are good are things I think are
evil. Building an AR-15 while expressing the hope that you get to
shoot liberals with it is somewhere between pure evil and pure
stupidity.

Evan Sayet's explanation explains how good and intelligent
people side with evil and against good.

Sayet is a half-assed comedian and a less-than-smart polemicist.

You could do a lot better. If you want something more intelligent, try
Wm. F. Buckley.

To get back to the original question -- what has changed in
conservatives' opinions about Jews -- there are several theories, but
this one is as good as any:

"Since Israel came into existence in 1948, Democrats and Republicans
have changed places in their attitudes toward Israel. In the first
era, 1948-70, Democrats sympathized more with the Jewish state and
Republicans distinctly less so. Whereas Democrats emphasized spiritual
bonds, Republicans tended to see Israel as a weak state and as a
liability in the Cold War."

And so on.

http://www.danielpipes.org/3625/demo...ans-and-israel

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
.. .

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

[...]

Somehow I thought that Jesus was tried, condemned and executed by the
Romans.

[...]

You mean like all those "Liberals" who came up with all these silly
ideas about "freedom from taxation" and a Constitution to guarantee
the citizens rights and all that foolishness?
--
cheers,

John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:

snip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkyn3JaLrcw

Thanks, he went further into parts I hadn't heard in other videos.

Here's a black man that know too much history to fall for Democrat lies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xryXpK042pQ

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSMPU0JhJCw

RogerN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkyn3JaLrcw

Another good one -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0q5xbjy_Do

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
. ..

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

[...]

Indeed he was. Funny how that always gets turned around.....

[...]

I admit it is one of the confusing things...having the meanings of the
term "liberal" and "Conservative" reversed since 1920

Todays modern "neo-liberals" cheerfully parade the term "liberal"
around like a show horse...but the original liberals would grimly
stand them in front of the nearest stone wall and shoot them down like
the curs that they are.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

[...]

At the request of the Jews.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 11:29:39 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:

snip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkyn3JaLrcw

Thanks, he went further into parts I hadn't heard in other videos.

Here's a black man that know too much history to fall for Democrat lies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xryXpK042pQ

RogerN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwqhoVIh65k

Makes Libs head explode....VBG

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

[...]

So you are an anti-Semite as well eh?

Saved for future usage.

(Grin)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

[...]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanhedrin_trial_of_Jesus

You stupid ignorant ****, gummy-bitch.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

[...]

Stupid, stupid cocksucker gummy-bitch:

12 Then the band and the captain and officers of the Jews took Jesus,
and bound him,

13 And led him away to Annas first; for he was father in law to
Caiaphas, which was the high priest that same year.

14 Now Caiaphas was he, which gave counsel to the Jews, that it was
expedient that one man should die for the people.

15 And Simon Peter followed Jesus, and so did another disciple: that
disciple was known unto the high priest, and went in with Jesus into the
palace of the high priest.

16 But Peter stood at the door without. Then went out that other
disciple, which was known unto the high priest, and spake unto her that
kept the door, and brought in Peter.

17 Then saith the damsel that kept the door unto Peter, Art not thou
also one of this man's disciples? He saith, I am not.

18 And the servants and officers stood there, who had made a fire of
coals; for it was cold: and they warmed themselves: and Peter stood with
them, and warmed himself.

19 The high priest then asked Jesus of his disciples, and of his doctrine.

20 Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the
synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in
secret have I said nothing.

21 Why askest thou me? ask them which heard me, what I have said unto
them: behold, they know what I said.

22 And when he had thus spoken, one of the officers which stood by
struck Jesus with the palm of his hand, saying, Answerest thou the high
priest so?

23 Jesus answered him, If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil:
but if well, why smitest thou me?

24 Now Annas had sent him bound unto Caiaphas the high priest.

25 And Simon Peter stood and warmed himself. They said therefore unto
him, Art not thou also one of his disciples? He denied it, and said, I
am not.

26 One of the servants of the high priest, being his kinsman whose ear
Peter cut off, saith, Did not I see thee in the garden with him?

27 Peter then denied again: and immediately the cock crew.

28 Then led they Jesus from Caiaphas unto the hall of judgment: and it
was early; and they themselves went not into the judgment hall, lest
they should be defiled; but that they might eat the passover.

29 Pilate then went out unto them, and said, What accusation bring ye
against this man?

30 They answered and said unto him, If he were not a malefactor, we
would not have delivered him up unto thee.

31 Then said Pilate unto them, Take ye him, and judge him according to
your law. The Jews therefore said unto him, It is not lawful for us to
put any man to death:

32 That the saying of Jesus might be fulfilled, which he spake,
signifying what death he should die.

33 Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus,
and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?

34 Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others
tell it thee of me?

35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests
have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were
of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be
delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered,
Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause
came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every
one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he
went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no
fault at all.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...18&version=KJV

Did the Jews demand that Jesus be put to death, or didn't they demand
it, gummy-bitch?

I kick your ignorant ass yet again, gummy-bitch - but that's a given.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/19/2015 9:37 AM, RogerN wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSMPU0JhJCw

RogerN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkyn3JaLrcw

Another good one -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0q5xbjy_Do

None of your cartoons is persuasive.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

[...]

So you continue to admit you are an anti-semite?

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

[...]

So you again admit to being an anti-semite. Im not surprised at all.

You do know that Jesus was a Jew as well..right? Which is why they
took him to that particular court.

So you are saying you hate Jesus as well, simply because he was a Jew
(who got railroaded). Fascinting how you continue to prove what a
stupid **** you are.

Shrug..Ive been Buddhist since 1972..so its no hair off my ass one way
or another ..but watching you condemn yourself without realizing what
you are doing...is priceless.

(VBG)

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

[...]

So you continue to admit

that you are an ignorant ****? Yes.

Did the Jews condemn Jesus to death? Yes. You agree.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

[...]

So I again admit to being an anti-semite.

Of course. But that's a given.

You are such a chump, gummy-bitch.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

[...]

(very big **** eating grin)

VBG

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

[...]

It's a given, chump.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

[...]

Yes, I know the story, and yes, I know that the Romans thought that
the Jews were a bunch of fanatics and would riot over practically
anything.

But whether a Roman Governor of a province would respond to a bunch of
locals who were crying for someone to be executed is, to say the
least, selective. Further, crucifixion was a severe penalty forbidden
to be applied to a Roman citizen and normally reserved for crimes like
revolution, piracy, slave rebellions, etc.

What sounds like a more rational story is that the Jews ratted this
bloke out as being a revolutionary - claimed to be King of the Jews,
etc., and the Romans nailed him up. The bit about the crown of thorns
would seem to add relevance to that theory.

But regardless, do you blame the entire population of a country for
the actions of what must have been a minute portion of the population.
But, of course, history is written by the winners, so who knows what
happened.
--
cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

[...]

And your quotation was written by an unbiased witness? Or by someone
with a message to spread two or three hundred years after the fact?

And of course you are quoting from the original written document so we
can be sure that the report is authentic ?
--
cheers,

John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

snip
RogerN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwqhoVIh65k

Makes Libs head explode....VBG

This video was next up after the one you posted. Just stating history, true
history, not revisionist history. No wonder Democrats lie, the truth is
that bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVm267AEGFA

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

[...]

gummy-bitch is a raging anti-semite. It's a given.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Sun, 19 Jul 2015 10:13:29 -0700

Jesus was a Jew, I don't blame Jesus' death on the Jews, they might have
drove the nails but the sin of all mankind is the reason. Other than
religious reasons, the Jewish people are some of the best people. In
Chicago, the murderers are mostly black and Hispanic, why not the Jews?

Somehow I thought that Jesus was tried, condemned and executed by the
Romans.

Indeed he was. Funny how that always gets turned around...

"It was a mob hit." as I explained to a dorm mate, way beck when.

The reality is that the Authorities in Jerusalem wanted Jesus
"gone" but they couldn't do that, capital punishment being reserved to
the Romans. Who were not at all concerned with differences in Jewish
theology. "What's one god more or less?" So 'da Man' told the Romans
"He wants to be king."
"Nope, not gonna happen" says the Roman officialdom, "wouldn't be
prudent, not going to look good on my OER." The forms are signed,
everything is in order, alles gut ...
--
pyotr filipivich
Most of the intelligentsia haven't studied history, so much
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Sun, 19 Jul 2015 10:13:29 -0700

Jesus was a Jew, I don't blame Jesus' death on the Jews, they might have
drove the nails but the sin of all mankind is the reason. Other than
religious reasons, the Jewish people are some of the best people. In
Chicago, the murderers are mostly black and Hispanic, why not the Jews?

Somehow I thought that Jesus was tried, condemned and executed by the
Romans.

Indeed he was. Funny how that always gets turned around...

"It was a mob hit." as I explained to a dorm mate, way beck when.

The reality is that the Authorities in Jerusalem wanted Jesus
"gone" but they couldn't do that, capital punishment being reserved to
the Romans. Who were not at all concerned with differences in Jewish
theology. "What's one god more or less?" So 'da Man' told the Romans
"He wants to be king."

So, the Jews effected the death of Jesus. QED

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

snip
RogerN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwqhoVIh65k

Makes Libs head explode....VBG

This video was next up after the one you posted. Just stating history, true
history, not revisionist history.

How would you know, Roger? You've never demonstrated any familiarity
with the original documents before. How would you know what is
"revisionist"?

No wonder Democrats lie, the truth is
that bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVm267AEGFA

Absolute claptrap. Frederick Douglass was NOT a "discoverer" of the
intent of the three-fifths clause. Anyone who has actually read the
history of the time knows that it was a compromise for representative
apportionment, and had nothing specifically to do with slavery, one
way or the other. This was widely known among those who paid attention
to the politics of the time.

Douglass wasn't even born until 1818. If he was told that the
Constitution was "pro-slavery," it was by some southern apologist, not
by a historian.

This is high-school history, Roger, if you paid attention.

The rest of this polemic is hard to figure out, until it starts
hammering at pre-Goldwater Democrats. The general thrust of the
history he's talking about is the standard issue. That's what you
would have learned if you had paid attention in school. There is
nothing "revisionist" about it.

But there is an agenda going on here. This video, obviously, is aimed
at people with little education about American history. It ends its
story in 1956. That's a very strange time to end it. It totally
ignores the political-affiliation upheaval that occurred over the next
20 years or so.

There is something curiously, willfully stupid about the way Gunner
approaches these issues. He has a deep-seated mechanism tuned for
rejection of uncomfortable things, and a sort of half-assed propaganda
style. Your case is somewhat more curious. I do not believe that you
don't know about the north/south coalition in the Democratic Party
before the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the liberal/conservative
upheaval that occurred after it was passed. Nor do I believe that
you're ignorant of the fact that conservative southern Democrats
switched their allegiance to the Republican Party after the Civil
Rights Act, Barry Goldwater's "state's rights" campaign, and,
especially, Nixon's Southern Strategy; shifting to such a degree that
most high offices in the South themselves switched from Democratic
hands to Republican hands, even though it was the same people voting.

You're not that stupid. Yet, you continue to play these games, as if
you don't know what this is all about -- that Democrats of the 1950s
are the same party as Democrats of the 2010s.

The only people you convince with any of this propaganda that you
perpetuate is people who are strongly in need of support for their
prejudices. Maybe you count yourself among them. Possibly, you have
convinced yourself that they are true.

Too bad. However, if you stick to your parochial view of the world,
and don't move around too much, you probably can live the rest of your
life in a state of delusion, with little or no negative consequence.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

snip
RogerN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwqhoVIh65k

Makes Libs head explode....VBG

This video was next up after the one you posted. Just stating history, true
history, not revisionist history. No wonder Democrats lie, the truth is
that bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVm267AEGFA

RogerN

Smart blacks are becoming Republican again....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOuJbHkWgWM

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

[...]

Ill recite the Kadish over your grave.

Yit'gadal v'yit'kadash sh'mei raba
b'al'ma di v'ra khir'utei
v'yam'likh mal'khutei b'chayeikhon uv'yomeikhon
uv'chayei d'khol beit yis'ra'eil
ba'agala uviz'man kariv v'im'ru:.....

(VBG)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:06:54 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

[...]

You'll do nothing over my grave, gummy-bitch - you'll be dead already by
the time I die. It's a given.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article , huntres23
@optonline.net says...

What gives? Did you all have an epiphany?

He's trying to have an epiphing match.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 20:49:08 -0500, "RogerN"
wrote:

On the other hand, most of the Jewish people are Democrats and Jew haters
are Democrats.

No evidence of that, Roger.

Sure there is, just read the posts from Jew haters like Alan Drake and the
other liberals. Not all liberals are Jew haters, but most (all?) Jew Haters
are liberals.

Absolutely true!!

Gunner