Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 6 In 10 Americans Don't Trust Hillary Clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=35&v=eSW85seZ2M4
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"jon_banquer" wrote in message

I just came back from listening to Jeb Bush speak from the center of a
respectful crowd that included quite a few younger people. In person
he is a forceful, persuasive and effective speaker who handled
sometimes challenging questions well by describing the interests of
both sides. I wouldn't be upset if he won.

-jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 5:12:37 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Just Me" failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 5:31:02 PM UTC-7, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

I just came back from listening to Jeb Bush speak from the center of a
respectful crowd that included quite a few younger people. In person
he is a forceful, persuasive and effective speaker who handled
sometimes challenging questions well by describing the interests of
both sides. I wouldn't be upset if he won.

-jsw

I'd would never vote for Jeb Bush. He's as fake as Hillary Clinton is and both are puppets of big Wall St. banks.

Time for serious change in America.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 9, 2015 at 12:25:25 AM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 5:31:02 PM UTC-7, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

I just came back from listening to Jeb Bush speak from the center of a
respectful crowd that included quite a few younger people. In person
he is a forceful, persuasive and effective speaker who handled
sometimes challenging questions well by describing the interests of
both sides. I wouldn't be upset if he won.

I'd would never vote for Jeb Bush. He's as fake as Hillary Clinton is and both are
puppets of big Wall St. banks.

Time for serious change in America.

George McGovern - 1972 (all over again)
McGovern captured the hearts and minds of a young generation. He pointed America in the direction of a new era of peace and prosperity. However, even though he was a decorated bomber pilot in World War II, his views were painted as detrimental to the country, even anti-American. Coupled with some campaign miscues, such as the vice presidential fiasco, and Nixon's dirty tricks, the result was an electoral college disaster, and Nixon carried 49 states.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 8:31:02 PM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

I just came back from listening to Jeb Bush speak from the center of a
respectful crowd that included quite a few younger people. In person
he is a forceful, persuasive and effective speaker

I liked how he said he "didn't know if he wanted to be president". Very solid and unshakeable, indeed.

who handled
sometimes challenging questions well by describing the interests of
both sides. I wouldn't be upset if he won.

And there's nothing quite like losing 2 wars, though.

Would you be upset if, he started and lost even more bush wars like his brother. You wouldn't be either,would you, Jim?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 9, 2015 at 2:49:51 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 8:31:02 PM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

I just came back from listening to Jeb Bush speak from the center of a
respectful crowd that included quite a few younger people. In person
he is a forceful, persuasive and effective speaker

I liked how he said he "didn't know if he wanted to be president". Very solid and unshakeable, indeed.

who handled
sometimes challenging questions well by describing the interests of
both sides. I wouldn't be upset if he won.

And there's nothing quite like losing 2 wars, though.

Would you be upset if, he started and lost even more bush wars like his brother. You wouldn't be either,would you, Jim?

Jeb Bush can't win and the GOP knows it.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 8:31:02 PM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

I just came back from listening to Jeb Bush speak from the center
of a
respectful crowd that included quite a few younger people. In
person
he is a forceful, persuasive and effective speaker

I liked how he said he "didn't know if he wanted to be president".
Very solid and unshakeable, indeed.

who handled
sometimes challenging questions well by describing the interests of
both sides. I wouldn't be upset if he won.

And there's nothing quite like losing 2 wars, though.

Would you be upset if, he started and lost even more bush wars like
his brother. You wouldn't be either,would you, Jim?

I'd be delighted if he squashed military aggression as cleanly as his
father.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Put it this way:
"Clinton still*has a huge lead over Sanders: fifty-seven per cent to fourteen percent"

The New Yorker Magazine wrote*-*2 days ago
Hillary Clinton's Two Challenges: The Media and Bernie Sanders

The New Yorker*-*2 days ago
===================================

If both of your candidates are so all-powerful amongst the electorate, then I suggest they at least get over 50%.

Don't you two?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, July 10, 2015 at 11:39:43 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Put it this way:
"Clinton still has a huge lead over Sanders: fifty-seven per cent to fourteen percent"

The New Yorker Magazine wrote - 2 days ago
Hillary Clinton's Two Challenges: The Media and Bernie Sanders

The New Yorker - 2 days ago
===================================

If both of your candidates are so all-powerful amongst the electorate, then I suggest they at least get over 50%.

Don't you two?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/07/us...iowa.html?_r=0

"The enthusiasm that Mr. Sanders has generated -- including a rally attended by 2,500 people in Council Bluffs, Iowa, on Friday -- has called into question Mrs. Clinton's early strategy of focusing on a listening tour of small groups and wooing big donors in private settings. In May, Mrs. Clinton led with 60 percent support to Mr. Sanders's 15 percent in a Quinnipiac poll. Last week the same poll showed Mrs. Clinton at 52 percent to Mr. Sanders's 33 percent."

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...re-119460.html

"Hillary Clinton's once vast advantage over independent Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders has shrunk to single digits in New Hampshire, according to the latest CNN/WMUR Granite State Poll released Thursday evening.

Among likely Democratic primary voters in the state, 43 percent said they would vote for Clinton, with 35 percent going for Sanders.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 8:31:02 PM UTC-4, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

I just came back from listening to Jeb Bush speak from the center of a
respectful crowd that included quite a few younger people. In
person he is a forceful, persuasive and effective speaker who
handled sometimes challenging questions well by describing the
interests of both sides. I wouldn't be upset if he won.

Well are you now upset that he's fallen back to third place?

-- http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0....html?hp=b2_c3
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 9:31:33 AM UTC-7, wrote:

Well are you now upset that he's fallen back to third place?

-- http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0....html?hp=b2_c3

I don't think Jeb Bush is electable. He can't beat either Clinton or Sanders.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0....html?hp=b2_c3

Would you vote for him if he declared support Bimetallism?