DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Miller Dynasty 280 TIGRUNNER Unboxing, Overview, and Evaluation (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/378207-re-miller-dynasty-280-tigrunner-unboxing-overview-evaluation.html)

jon_banquer[_2_] June 1st 15 09:23 PM

Miller Dynasty 280 TIGRUNNER Unboxing, Overview, and Evaluation

On Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 12:30:21 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
Dismissing this "kid" is a big mistake. He has a lot to offer. I know it and others do as well. He's now in the Miller camp. I see this as a very good sign for Miller and for hobbyists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6UXl0gBRgQ

As the Chinese continue to get better and better with inverter welders one big difference still remaining is duty cycle.