Old June 3rd 15, 04:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I like big Butts!

On 6/3/2015 5:15 AM, rangerssuck wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 6:13:19 AM UTC-4, just_me wrote:
On 03-Jun-15 12:58 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
On 6/2/2015 9:53 PM, rangerssuck wrote:
On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 8:31:01 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:
You did see the recipe ?

Saw it, thanks. Why the durned sugar? Butts aren't dessert.

That's what forms the glaze that seals in the juices . My smartass
youngest son tells me that's called a "carmelized" glaze . I told him I
really don't care what he calls it ... and to move over , I want some
more .

--
Snag

Actually, your smartass son is making a very common mistake. The
correct word is "caramelized."

Actually, I think the son probably said it correctly, and the poster
made a typo. Actually, I think you're a pedantic ****.

Mmmm, ok. I thought it was a US accent thing rather than a typo.

No, it's a common mispronounciation,

Ha ha ha ha ha! "Mispronounciation" [sic]. So, we have a pedant who
can't spell...or maybe he mispronounces the third syllable of
"mispronunciation" as "noun". Goddamn...

Old June 3rd 15, 04:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 03 Jun 2015 07:01:22 -0700, wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
You did see the recipe ?

Saw it, thanks. Why the durned sugar? Butts aren't dessert.

That's what forms the glaze that seals in the juices . My smartass
youngest son tells me that's called a "carmelized" glaze . I told him I
really don't care what he calls it ... and to move over , I want some more .

--
Snag

Actually, your smartass son is making a very common mistake. The correct word is "caramelized."

Actually, I think the son probably said it correctly, and the poster
made a typo. Actually, I think you're a pedantic ****.

Right. I'm pedantic.

Right. Exactly right.

What do you have against using words correctly?

Nothing. He admitted he made a typo. Why do you feel the need to have
the last word, you ****ing pedant?

It looks like you're the one who's doing that. And why are you
spoofing Keegan's email? 'Getting tired of the old nym-shifting, and
moving on to multiple ISPs?

You really ought to tune in to your ineluctable style, so you can hide
it when you're trolling, Ball. As it is, you're as hard to spot as a
white rat trying to hide out in a storm sewer.

--
Ed Huntress

Old June 3rd 15, 06:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wrong. He GUESSED that SOMEONE ELSE made a typo, you ****ing idiot. Learn to read.
Old June 3rd 15, 06:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:
You did see the recipe ?

Saw it, thanks. Why the durned sugar? Butts aren't dessert.

That's what forms the glaze that seals in the juices . My smartass
youngest son tells me that's called a "carmelized" glaze . I told
him I really don't care what he calls it ... and to move over , I
want some more .

--
Snag

Actually, your smartass son is making a very common mistake. The
correct word is "caramelized." Sortalike calling the second month
"FebYOUary."

Don't blame my spelling on my son , please ... he didn't write that .

--
Snag

The question is, did he say carmelized or caramelized? The former is a very common mistake. Read the food groups if you want to be any more bored with this. They go on for pages and pages and pages.

As for this conversation, I'm done with it. I really don't give a **** what you say, but I also don't see any problem in using the correct words. If you (and not you, personally, Terry, I mean those who think it's somehow pedantic to use the correct word in place of the incorrect) want to make up your own language, go right ahead. Just don't expect the rest of the world to understand what you're saying.
Old June 3rd 15, 06:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:
[...]

HAHAHAHA I Made a MISTEAK!

Old June 3rd 15, 07:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:
[...]

I presume "**** off" is easy enough for you to understand ? The thread was
about butts , not assholes .
And on a side note , I'll be "grilling" some pork chops for dinner , and I
plan to use the rub on them too so they will carmelize and form a glaze to
keep the juices in . While I'm "grilling" the chops , I'll also be "baking"
some potatoes on the very same "grill" . Even if it is technically a
"smoker" .
--
Snag
Chew on that .

Old June 3rd 15, 08:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques wrote:
[...]

Jeez, Snag, lighten up. Look at what Ranger actually said. He wasn't
being critical, just pointing out a common mistake.

Hell, people jump on me for misspellings all the time. And some of
them are downright nasty about it. Ranger didn't appear to mean it in
a nasty way.

Besides, "carmelized" does have a specific meaning in certain circles.
From the Urban Dictionary:

"Carmelize: the act of sticking one or more fingers into the anus of a
male, possibly butt-raping on a school bus 'did you hear about the
teen who got carmelized at school?'"

And even the L.A. Times makes that mistake sometimes:

"Photos - Step-by-step: How to carmelize onions"

http://www.latimes.com/style/la-fo-s...togallery.html

How many fingers they have to use on an onion? d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Old June 3rd 15, 10:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Carmelize: the act of sticking one or more fingers into the anus of a
male, possibly butt-raping on a school bus 'did you hear about the
teen who got carmelized at school?'"

And even the L.A. Times makes that mistake sometimes:

"Photos - Step-by-step: How to carmelize onions"

http://www.latimes.com/style/la-fo-s...togallery.html

How many fingers they have to use on an onion? d8-)

Thanks Ed , I needed the laugh . I sometimes get irritated when someone
just has to have the last word ...and the horse was already dead , so quit
with the flogging !
Been doing some metalworking along with the usual "I'm a farmer now" stuff
.. I'll post about that in a little while .
--
Snag

Old June 3rd 15, 11:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 3 Jun 2015 15:30:05 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Carmelize: the act of sticking one or more fingers into the anus of a
male, possibly butt-raping on a school bus 'did you hear about the
teen who got carmelized at school?'"

And even the L.A. Times makes that mistake sometimes:

"Photos - Step-by-step: How to carmelize onions"

http://www.latimes.com/style/la-fo-s...togallery.html

How many fingers they have to use on an onion? d8-)

Thanks Ed , I needed the laugh . I sometimes get irritated when someone
just has to have the last word ...and the horse was already dead , so quit
with the flogging !

From what I saw, it looked like Ranger and Jon Ball were trying to get
the last word on each other. You were just a foil for Ball to do his
usual tricks.

Been doing some metalworking along with the usual "I'm a farmer now" stuff
. I'll post about that in a little while .

It's time for me to do my metalworking for the day, too. I have to pop
the top on this can of Bud...

Fortunately, on the farming stuff, the 3-1/2 inches of rain we had in
the last 36 hours didn't wash out my tomatoes or peppers. I was
worried but I had forked in enough leaf compost that it really drained
well.

--
Ed Huntress
Old June 4th 15, 12:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Carmelize: the act of sticking one or more fingers into the anus
of a male, possibly butt-raping on a school bus 'did you hear
about the teen who got carmelized at school?'"

And even the L.A. Times makes that mistake sometimes:

"Photos - Step-by-step: How to carmelize onions"

http://www.latimes.com/style/la-fo-s...togallery.html

How many fingers they have to use on an onion? d8-)

Thanks Ed , I needed the laugh . I sometimes get irritated when
someone just has to have the last word ...and the horse was already
dead , so quit with the flogging !

From what I saw, it looked like Ranger and Jon Ball were trying to get
the last word on each other. You were just a foil for Ball to do his
usual tricks.

Been doing some metalworking along with the usual "I'm a farmer
now" stuff . I'll post about that in a little while .

It's time for me to do my metalworking for the day, too. I have to pop
the top on this can of Bud...

Fortunately, on the farming stuff, the 3-1/2 inches of rain we had in
the last 36 hours didn't wash out my tomatoes or peppers. I was
worried but I had forked in enough leaf compost that it really drained
well.

We had double the norm for Stone County Ar last month ... My peppers are
doing OK (serrano and red sweet) and the 'maters are all (34 plants , 5
varieties) starting to flower ... some even have some small fruit now . The
Acorn squash has set fruit , the garlic is rolling along , and looks like 6
cucumber plants this year . I sure wish I could get Anaheim peppers to
germinate ...

--
Snag