Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 37 Ways To Un-rig The U.S. Economy So It No Longer Favors The Rich

On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 9:24:14 AM UTC-7, David R. Birch wrote:
On 5/20/2015 9:48 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Right. But that applies to people with normal reactions and fairly
normal behavior. Here, we're dealing with something else. It's more
like an autistic kid who beats himself in the head with a stick for
physical stimulus, to remind himself that he is here.

Your responding to him is like poking an autistic kid with a stick to
see how he responds to physical stimulus.

You have nothing positive to gain from this and you annoy those of us
who have plonked JB.

You also have said that you should plonk him, too, but you don't do it.

I don't plonk you because, unlike JB, you make positive contributions,
but poking JB to see him twitch is unworthy of you.

David

David R. Bitch fears me for very good reason. I and others know he's a CADCAM idiot who learned nothing from dealer lead SolidWorks basic training.

David R. Bitch works in a sheet metal shop doing IT work. He's not a machinist. He's an idiot with no clues who washed out as a CNC machinist and ended up in a sheet metal shop doing IT work.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 8:03:46 AM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
John B. wrote:
On Tue, 19 May 2015 08:32:39 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

So I'll avoid responding to other respondants. Silence, for Jonnie
Bonkers, is like sprinkling alum on a garden slug.

Somewhere I remember a quotation, or similar, that, "The best way to
insult some people is to ignore them".

It sounds like "the Old Farmer's Almanac or maybe Will Rogers :-)

I don't see Ed's posts (because he was responding to everything Jon was
posting ...) but in a thread I started recently , Jon was actually civil and
yes , I did respond to him . Kinda odd , he's in my BozoBin , so I shouldn't
be seeing his posts - if it was in fact Bonquer and not somebody posing as
him ...

--
Snag

That would make at least the 5th time I suddenly popped our of your "BozoBin".

We both know you're full of ****.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 8:18:03 AM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

slow eddy lies snipped

slow eddy reads everything I post and can never stop talking about me. He proves this constantly. slow eddy is my bitch and I use him in anyway I see fit.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 12:24:14 PM UTC-4, David R. Birch wrote:
On 5/20/2015 9:48 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Right. But that applies to people with normal reactions and fairly
normal behavior. Here, we're dealing with something else. It's more
like an autistic kid who beats himself in the head with a stick for
physical stimulus, to remind himself that he is here.

Your responding to him is like poking an autistic kid with a stick to
see how he responds to physical stimulus.

You have nothing positive to gain from this and you annoy those of us
who have plonked JB.

You also have said that you should plonk him, too, but you don't do it.

I don't plonk you because, unlike JB, you make positive
contributions, but poking JB to see him twitch is unworthy of you.

How do you decide what's "worthy" ?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 1:34:43 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 3:28:04 AM UTC-7, David R. Birch wrote:
On 5/20/2015 2:34 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 12:24:14 PM UTC-4, David R. Birch wrote:
On 5/20/2015 9:48 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Right. But that applies to people with normal reactions and fairly
normal behavior. Here, we're dealing with something else. It's more
like an autistic kid who beats himself in the head with a stick for
physical stimulus, to remind himself that he is here.

Your responding to him is like poking an autistic kid with a stick to
see how he responds to physical stimulus.

You have nothing positive to gain from this and you annoy those of us
who have plonked JB.

You also have said that you should plonk him, too, but you don't do it.

I don't plonk you because, unlike JB, you make positive
contributions, but poking JB to see him twitch is unworthy of you.

How do you decide what's "worthy" ?

If you don't understand basic human decency, I doubt any explanation is
possible.

Did you torture small animals as a child? For that matter, do you still
do so?

David

David R. Bitch doesn't understand the basics
of SolidWorks.

David R. Bitch is a CADCAM idiot with no clues.

I guess Dave is a sheet metal guy. Normally, I've worked around people who install wire and cable. So I don't know how he thinks.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/21/2015 5:42 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 1:34:43 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 3:28:04 AM UTC-7, David R. Birch
wrote:
wrote:
[...]

SolidWorks is OK, but turned out to be a less useful tool than I'd hoped.

David R. Bitch is a CADCAM idiot with no clues.

JB knows nothing about me, but he doesn't have to actually know anything
for one of his attacks.

I guess Dave is a sheet metal guy. Normally, I've worked around
people who install wire and cable. So I don't know how he thinks.

I think in 4-D and sometimes 5-D when it comes to CAD-CAM and
programming. I've worked on engine lathes, turret lathes, CNC turning
centers, horizontal mills, vertical mills, CNC machining centers, CNC
LASERS and other odds & ends. Most of these included setup, programing
and operation.

I've used at least 6 different CAD systems and 3 CAM systems.

But now I am a full time Gentleman of Leisure!

:^)

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 2:54:00 AM UTC-7, David R. Birch wrote:

SolidWorks is OK, but turned out to be a less useful tool than I'd hoped.

David R. Bitch was not able to grasp the very basics of SolidWorks despite taking expensive dealer led newbie training.

JB knows nothing about me, but he doesn't have to actually know anything
for one of his attacks.

I and others know all we need to know about David R. Bitch not being able to grasp the very basics of SolidWorks. David R. Bitch thinks older versions of SolidWorks should be able to open newer version files. History based CADCAM never works this way. The old version of SolidWorks has no idea how to deal with new feature info. David R. Bitch is an idiot with unrealistic expectations. Many people pointed out to David R. Bitch how unrealistic and naive he was being. He ignored all the advice he was given in a thread he started and disappeared. Typical David R. Bitch behavior.

I think in 4-D and sometimes 5-D when it comes to CAD-CAM and
programming. I've worked on engine lathes, turret lathes, CNC turning
centers, horizontal mills, vertical mills, CNC machining centers, CNC
LASERS and other odds & ends. Most of these included setup, programing
and operation.

David R. Bitch can't think period. He has no understanding of even the basics of history based CADCAM.

I've used at least 6 different CAD systems and 3 CAM systems.

But now I am a full time Gentleman of Leisure!

More bull****. David R. Bitch worked in an IT department in a sheet metal shop, not a machine shop.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

technomaNge wrote:

"John B." wrote:

Kill Files are the secret :-) I never see the Infernal Jon, for
example, unless someone replies to him.

The same way with Ed. I don't see him, unless someone replies to him.

I finally put Ed in the bozo bin, despite his occasional intelligent
post. Felt too much like a blind pig looking for an acorn.

I grew tired at his lame attempts to insult me, and his outright lies.
He can dish things out, but he can't take them. He wasn't worth the
bandwidth.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 5:14:50 PM UTC-7, Michael Terrell wrote:
technomaNge wrote:

"John B." wrote:

Kill Files are the secret :-) I never see the Infernal Jon, for
example, unless someone replies to him.

The same way with Ed. I don't see him, unless someone replies to him.

I finally put Ed in the bozo bin, despite his occasional intelligent
post. Felt too much like a blind pig looking for an acorn.

I grew tired at his lame attempts to insult me, and his outright lies.
He can dish things out, but he can't take them. He wasn't worth the
bandwidth.

You grew tired of me handing you your ass on a constant basis.

Fix those leaking roofs yet?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 22 May 2015 20:14:43 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

technomaNge wrote:

"John B." wrote:

Kill Files are the secret :-) I never see the Infernal Jon, for
example, unless someone replies to him.

The same way with Ed. I don't see him, unless someone replies to him.

I finally put Ed in the bozo bin, despite his occasional intelligent
post. Felt too much like a blind pig looking for an acorn.

I grew tired at his lame attempts to insult me, and his outright lies.
He can dish things out, but he can't take them. He wasn't worth the
bandwidth.

Let's set the record straight, you twisted old fart. It was exactly
the other way around. You started instulting me, calling me a
"libtard" and other obnoxious slurs, while you were trying to push
your reactionary ideas down my throat. So we bantered back and forth
for a couple of months.

Then you were feeling pretty sick, and went into the hospital for some
ailment -- I forget which one it was -- and you signed off by laying
out a string of insults to me as a parting shot.

When you came back online, you decided you'd plonk me. From that
moment on, you've never missed a chance to take a snarky shot,
especially when "world-record motorcyclist" Gunner, or "shoot the
elected representatives if they won't bend to the Tea Party" Larry,
gave you an opening.

And here's the bottom line: You're too rhetorically incompetant to get
beyond "he's a liar," which is the last refuge of a semi-literate
buffoon. It's something you share with Jonnie Bonkers. Neither one of
you could support a single word of it because it is never true.

Where I grew up, we learned that talk like that is a sign of white
trash. You talk and insult like you grew up in a pigsty, Terrell, and
you never grew out of it.

So take that and shove it up your ass.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, May 22, 2015 at 5:41:04 PM UTC-7, slow eddy wrote:

[...]

Reality time for slow eddy:

There is often little or no difference between slow eddy and miserable, handicapped and often bed ridden Terrell.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

technomaNge wrote:

"John B." wrote:

Kill Files are the secret :-) I never see the Infernal Jon, for
example, unless someone replies to him.

The same way with Ed. I don't see him, unless someone replies to him.

I finally put Ed in the bozo bin, despite his occasional intelligent
post. Felt too much like a blind pig looking for an acorn.

I grew tired at his lame attempts to insult me, and his outright lies.
He can dish things out, but he can't take them. He wasn't worth the
bandwidth.

About the only thing you got right is that slow eddy lies. It's a FACT that slow eddy lies all the time. I've caught slow eddy lying so many time I've lost track.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

technomaNge wrote:

"John B." wrote:

[...]

You must be a masochist, Huntress. Every nutjob and dip**** on this newsgroup is after your ass.

You ought to know why. They're shooting blanks and they can't stand being beaten with their own words.

Every year or two I take a look at RCM to see if anything about machine tools is going on, but mostly it's just a lot of stupidity. Banquer is a head case. BeamMeUpScotty probably belongs in a nuthouse. Gunner is so full of **** that it leaks out of his nose. Terrell is some kind of crank.

If you get some kind of pleasure from talking to these freaks, that's your business. There are only three or four people who look like they're worth talking to, but there are two cranks for every one of them.

Best wishes. I'll be back in another year or two and see if they're dead or in jail.

Scraper

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

technomaNge wrote:

"John B." wrote:

[...]

It isn't always pleasure, but it's an acquired taste, like kimchi.

Best wishes. I'll be back in another year or two and see if they're dead or in jail.

Scraper

Maybe we'll get lucky. See you then.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

technomaNge wrote:

"John B." wrote:

[...]

"Scraper" is yet another worthless, anonymous posting pussy who probably drives a Chevy Volt.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

technomaNge wrote:

"John B." wrote:

[...]

Dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way back to the Home.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

technomaNge wrote:

"John B." wrote:

[...]

I'll bet that his wife (If he ever had one) worked the same street
corners, as Ed's.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

technomaNge wrote:

"John B." wrote:

[...]

There ya' go -- he says you're a crank, and you respond by calling his
wife a whore.

You've convinced us, Terrell: You grew up in a pigsty and you learned
your language from white trash.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

You're saying that mog, me and banquet are all the same person, right? Go ahead and say it.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2015 09:39:45 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

You're saying that mog, me and banquet are all the same person, right? Go ahead and say it.

Are you talking to me? If you don't post as a reply, we can't tell.

If you are talking to me, then no, I said no such thing. I asked
how you and Mog managed to have the same IP address.

Any odd email activity I display helps throw-off the email hackers... especially the rightwingers
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

On Sun, 24 May 2015 12:27:56 -0700 *
wrote:*

Posting from public libraries in Queens seems to help, too.*
g...("Basement Bandy"?...jeez...)*

Through a USB port from a phone to a tower? ... or through the cpu's keyboard?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

May 24, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2015 13:23:28 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

From a library's registered IP.

You left an easy trail,
Mog/Walter/Hokey/Republliphilia/fuxnoise/repugliars/Transition
Zone...etc., etc...

NY and NJ libraries were closed this past Saturday, yesterday and today (Memorial Day weekend), BTW.

(but I like their free wi-fi which extends quite always down the street from their library locations)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, May 25, 2015 at 9:21:50 AM UTC-7, wrote:
May 24, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2015 13:23:28 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

From a library's registered IP.

You left an easy trail,
Mog/Walter/Hokey/Republliphilia/fuxnoise/repugliars/Transition
Zone...etc., etc...

NY and NJ libraries were closed this past Saturday, yesterday and today (Memorial Day weekend), BTW.

(but I like their free wi-fi which extends quite always down the street from their library locations)

slow eddy is mad because you're getting something he has to pay for.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

May 24, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2015 13:23:28 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

From a library's registered IP.

You left an easy trail,
Mog/Walter/Hokey/Republliphilia/fuxnoise/repugliars/Transition
Zone...etc., etc...

NY and NJ libraries were closed this past Saturday, yesterday and today (Memorial Day weekend), BTW.

(but I like their free wi-fi which extends quite always down the street from their library locations)

slow eddy is mad because you're getting something he has to pay for.

Even then, he just may not have realized how far internet accessibility has become. These days, practically everywhere you go in NYC or any of the other biggest cities, somebody's Wi-Fi is practically trying to break into whatever device you have.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

May 24, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2015 13:23:28 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

From a library's registered IP.

You left an easy trail,
Mog/Walter/Hokey/Republliphilia/fuxnoise/repugliars/Transition
Zone...etc., etc...

NY and NJ libraries were closed this past Saturday, yesterday and today (Memorial Day weekend), BTW.

(but I like their free wi-fi which extends quite always down the street from their library locations)

slow eddy is mad because you're getting something he has to pay for.

Even then, he just may not have realized how far internet accessibility has become. These days, practically everywhere you go in NYC or any of the other biggest cities, somebody's Wi-Fi is practically trying to break into whatever device you have.

What a couple of dim bulbs! I have wi-fi all over the tri-state area;
my ISP and affiliated cable companies give me free access to over one
million hotspots in the tri-state area, and around the country. My
iPhone is hooked to a hotspot at least half of the time.

Listen, Lightnin', I don't care where you get your Internet
connections. That wasn't the point. The point is that you're a
nym-shifter who uses multiple nyms within a single thread. If you
want to use a nym, that's your business. But when you use multiple
ones, you're trying to fake support for some off-the-wall point of
view. For example, Bonkers' notorious Novedge "interview," where he
used multiple nyms of "supporters" for his claims:

"I had to close this blog post to further comments and to remove the
personal attacks between Jon and some other newsgroups readers. Before
the interview, I made an agreement with Jon about the style of the
interview and the way to handle it. Jon didn’t respect our agreement,
posting comments under fake names. Jon’s authentic and fake comments
are all posted from the same IP address, 72.199.251.224. I can now see
that my trust in Jon was misplaced."

[Posted by Franco Folini at 08:26 AM July 5, 2007 in The Edge]

http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html

There are no reasons to use multiple nyms in a newsgroup, especially
within a thread, except for nefarious ones, like Bonkers used on
Novedge.

From the list of nyms you've used (the list above is abbreviated),
it's clear that you like to appear to be multiple people. As a troll,
you're kind of bottom-drawer, but it's still a sleazy thing to do.
Leave the sleaze to Bonkers. It's like mother's milk to him, and it's
part of what's earned him his marvelous reputation. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

May 24, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2015 13:23:28 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

From a library's registered IP.

You left an easy trail,
Mog/Walter/Hokey/Republliphilia/fuxnoise/repugliars/Transition
Zone...etc., etc...

NY and NJ libraries were closed this past Saturday, yesterday and today (Memorial Day weekend), BTW.

(but I like their free wi-fi which extends quite always down the street from their library locations)

slow eddy is mad because you're getting something he has to pay for.

Even then, he just may not have realized how far internet accessibility has become. These days, practically everywhere you go in NYC or any of the other biggest cities, somebody's Wi-Fi is practically trying to break into whatever device you have.

slow eddy understands next to nothing about business, social media.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, May 25, 2015 at 1:06:01 PM UTC-7, slow eddy lied:

May 24, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 24 May 2015 13:23:28 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

From a library's registered IP.

[...]

From the list of nyms you've used (the list above is abbreviated),
it's clear that you like to appear to be multiple people. As a troll,
you're kind of bottom-drawer, but it's still a sleazy thing to do.
Leave the sleaze to Bonkers. It's like mother's milk to him, and it's
part of what's earned him his marvelous reputation. d8-)

--
slow eddy

slow eddy is so stupid that he doesn't realize what a liar Franco Folini and Novedge are, what Novedge reputation really is and why Novedge keeps losing key people who quit in disgust.

Many software companies such as SpaceClaim, etc. no longer allow Novedge to resell their products. There is very good reason for this. The fact is that Novedge provides no support for the many products it sells.

slow eddy has once again shown that's he's a liar, a fraud and completely incompetent.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Two thoughts

(1) Excessive economic inequality/equity results in
socioeconomic instability. Exactly how much is "excessive"
is remains to be determined**.

(2) The difference in the incomes [related to but not the
same as "wealth" which is even more skewed] of the top and
bottom 10% of the populations of the OECD* [developed/major
economies] increased from c. 7X in the mid 80s to 10X
currently.
http://tinyurl.com/p599n2l

* http://tinyurl.com/ykhdlxs

** http://tinyurl.com/ontjmy8

--
Unka' George

"Gold is the money of kings,
silver is the money of gentlemen,
barter is the money of peasants,
but debt is the money of slaves"

-Norm Franz, "Money and Wealth in the New Millenium"

Fused 4 ways good, unfused 4 ways bad? Chris Holmes UK diy 18 March 1st 13 04:33 PM
Majority in U.S. Favors Healthcare Reform This Year Ouroboros Rex Electronic Schematics 0 August 15th 09 09:40 PM
Get Rich Daun Johnson Woodworking 1 January 31st 06 03:34 PM
Get Rich Daun Johnson Metalworking 0 January 31st 06 06:41 AM
Square ways vs. Dovetailed ways? DeepDiver Metalworking 2 April 5th 05 12:16 AM