DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Understanding why slow eddy is a fraud: (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/378010-understanding-why-slow-eddy-fraud.html)

jon_banquer[_2_] May 17th 15 05:26 PM

Understanding why slow eddy is a fraud:

When it comes to trade deals slow eddy has shown over and over he's no expert and what his real motivation is:

slow eddy doesn't care about American workers. What sleazeball slow eddy cares about is keeping equipment manufacturers fat and happy that advertise in the worthless rag he works for.

It's the equipment manufacturers who are slow eddies meal ticket when he writes favorable pay for play stories about them.

jon_banquer[_2_] May 17th 15 08:59 PM

Understanding why slow eddy is a fraud:

On Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 11:47:29 AM UTC-7, slow eddy wrote:

Jesus, Jonnie Bonkers is totally obsessed with me. My wife is going to
get jealous. d8-)

--
slow eddy

slow eddy is my bitch. :)