DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   NAFTA On Steroids And In Stealth Mode (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/378006-nafta-steroids-stealth-mode.html)

jon_banquer[_2_] May 17th 15 01:30 AM

NAFTA On Steroids And In Stealth Mode

http://searchwarp.com/swa888437-Naft...ealth-Mode.htm

"The Trans Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement, for what I can find out about it, is of great concern to me. Much of that concern comes from the secrecy surrounding the agreement. It seems that lobbyists for wealthy corporations are in the know but the American people are being kept in the dark. That is simply not the way that a democratic republic should work.

The President has assured us that he would not support the TPP if it was not good for the American people. That sounds positive except that anyone who has eyes, and some years behind them, can see that most American people are much worse off than they were and things are not getting any better."