DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   clausing 704 032 compound lathe assembly (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/377988-clausing-704-032-compound-lathe-assembly.html)

Jac May 14th 15 02:18 PM

clausing 704 032 compound lathe assembly

I am looking for a 704-032 compound assembly any ideas where I might could
locate one?

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...ly-614098-.htm

Joe gwinn May 14th 15 02:44 PM

clausing 704 032 compound lathe assembly

In article s.com,
Jac wrote:

I am looking for a 704-032 compound assembly any ideas where I might could
locate one?

Need to say which model of lathe this goes to.

Plaza Machinery may have one.

Joe Gwinn

jac May 14th 15 08:18 PM

clausing 704 032 compound lathe assembly

replying to Joe Gwinn , jac wrote:
joegwinn wrote:

In article s.com,
Need to say which model of lathe this goes to.
Plaza Machinery may have one.
Joe Gwinn

5935 is the model number