Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Almost done !

On Monday, May 18, 2015 at 8:42:06 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sun, 17 May 2015 20:40:13 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Sun, 17 May 2015 12:37:35 -0700
On Sun, 17 May 2015 10:14:06 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 17 May 2015 07:38:21 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 13 May 2015 16:35:42 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

jon_banquer wrote:
On Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 1:24:37 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
http://s991.photobucket.com/user/Sna...?sort=3&page=1

Got all the repairs done to the "new" mower deck , all I need to
do now is bolt stuff back on it - after a sandblast and some paint .
To my critics - I think you might have been confused , the deck with
the serious cancer is going to be scrapped . The best parts of both
will be kept . --
Snag

I would have used POR-15 on this deck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuDcvwEIkPI

I haven't decided what to coat it with , there's a chance I can get it
done with Rhino Liner . A good friend runs a car resto business and he's a
dealer . He's also the one who has the sandblaster I'll be using to clean it
up . I'd like to have it powder coated , but the budget won't go there .
Probably end up using an industrial enamel paint .

Rhino Liner or a clone gets my vote for this, Seriously good for this
sort of application!!!

Does that stuff shed sticky grass well? The coarse texture I've felt
when looking at spray-on bedliners didn't seem the type which would
work well for easy cleaning. I've always _much_ preferred the
slide-in bedliners.

Oh hell yes. Slides off like runny snot from your nose. And when you
are done..simply stick the hose in the output port and spray the dust
out of it. Bed liner..some of the best stuff ever made for that sort
of app.

Good idea. I've a Toro which is suffering serious mower deck rot.
Along with a few other problems. Heck, I';ve got almost $30 in it,
not sure if I want to keep up the effort.
(it was a found mower given me by a friend. He now wishes he had
kept it.)
--
pyotr filipivich

The mower I just used is a deck from a 22" unit that junior dragged
home afterit suffered a bent crank due to eithe a large rock or
concrete step plus a serious infection by the "eye-dee-ten-
tea"mechanic virus and the motor from a dumpster dive by second son
that developed independent suspension. No, Clare, I still haven't
motorized the stainless deck you provided; I'm still looking for a bag
unit to fit the self propelled power unit destined for it, I may end
up going bagless.
---

Gerry :-)}
London,Canada

"eye-dee-ten-
tea"mechanic virus

And again: "Huh"?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Garrett Fulton"
"eye-dee-ten-
tea"mechanic virus

And again: "Huh"?

IDIOT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, May 24, 2015 at 11:50:50 AM UTC-4, Phil Kangas wrote:
"Garrett Fulton"
"eye-dee-ten-
tea"mechanic virus

And again: "Huh"?

IDIOT

Got it. Thanks.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 May 2015 03:48:13 -0700 (PDT), Garrett Fulton

Much easier to understand this way - I D 10 T
take out the sapces and you have ID10T
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

jon_banquer wrote:
[...]