DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Drill attachment in place of chuck? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/377949-re-drill-attachment-place-chuck.html)

jon_banquer[_2_] May 2nd 15 08:34 PM

Drill attachment in place of chuck?

On Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 10:36:55 AM UTC-7, Larry Kraus wrote:
On 5/2/2015 3:35 AM, John Doe wrote:
Are there any common drill attachments that go in place of the chuck?

So that when the chuck is removed, the attachment can be screwed on in
place of the chuck.

I just need a keyword to search for. Assuming it exists. Of course it
would be drill chuck thread specific.

Thanks.

It might help if we knew just what machine the chuck is being removed
from...

Do autonomous posting pussies like this John Doe loser understand that specifics are important?

jon_banquer[_2_] May 2nd 15 10:36 PM

Drill attachment in place of chuck?

On Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 1:39:26 PM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
I think the word this chest-thumper was looking for is "anonymous" not "autonomous".

There's no such thing as a tough guy on the Internet...

Anonymous posting pussies like you are never tough guys, bitch.