Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A Real Choice Rather Than A Corrupt One

**** Hillary Clinton:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...m_term=nprnews
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/29/2015 8:54 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
**** Hillary Clinton:

I wish you wouldn't say things like that, jon.
Makes my willie shrivel up.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 9:06:50 PM UTC-7, Richard wrote:
On 4/29/2015 8:54 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
**** Hillary Clinton:

I wish you wouldn't say things like that, jon.
Makes my willie shrivel up.

Happy he's actually going to run. He will force Hillary to be a little more honest about being a whore for big. Wall St. banks. Same with Jeb Bush.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:23:43 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 9:06:50 PM UTC-7, Richard wrote:
On 4/29/2015 8:54 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
**** Hillary Clinton:

I wish you wouldn't say things like that, jon.
Makes my willie shrivel up.

Happy he's actually going to run. He will force Hillary to be a little more honest about being a whore for big. Wall St. banks. Same with Jeb Bush.

=================
As my father always used to tell me "don't confuse malice or
spite with stupidity or ignorance.

This appears to apply here. The problem is not cupidity
[both are already rich] but rather their perception that the
financial services sector is the U. S. economy, and the
largest banks are the financial services sector. If the
only people you associate with at the country club, are
mainly from this sector, it is an easy mistake to make.

FWIW: If all (or even most) of our "representatives" are
from the 1%, "representative democracy" is an oxymoron.

--
Unka' George

"Gold is the money of kings,
silver is the money of gentlemen,
barter is the money of peasants,
but debt is the money of slaves"

-Norm Franz, "Money and Wealth in the New Millenium"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 9:06:50 PM UTC-7, Richard wrote:
On 4/29/2015 8:54 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
**** Hillary Clinton:

I wish you wouldn't say things like that, jon.
Makes my willie shrivel up.

Happy he's actually going to run. He will force Hillary to be a little more honest about being a whore for big. Wall St. banks. Same with Jeb Bush.

=================
As my father always used to tell me "don't confuse malice or
spite with stupidity or ignorance.

Your daddy plagiarized Hanlon's Razor, did he?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I prefer a two-party system instead of a two-family system.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 6:54:11 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

**** Hillary Clinton:

Give 'Em Hell, Bernie:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...ernie-20150429
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 6:54:11 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Bernie Sanders Has Already Taken More Press Questions Than Hillary Clinton:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...ress-questions

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 4:49:11 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 6:54:11 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Bernie Sanders Has Already Taken More Press Questions Than Hillary Clinton:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...ress-questions

Over time, Bernie Sanders should have tried to first improve his favorability in the polls before running for the white house. All successful white house runs include doing that.

Meanwhile, Hillary already has a higher favorability.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 7:56:28 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 4:49:11 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 6:54:11 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Bernie Sanders Has Already Taken More Press Questions Than Hillary Clinton:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...ress-questions

Over time, Bernie Sanders should have tried to first improve his favorability in the polls before running for the white house. All successful white house runs include doing that.

Meanwhile, Hillary already has a higher favorability.

Hillary Clinton takes money from big Wall St. banks who want her to win. She will never break up big Wall St. banks that are too big to fail and too big to jail.

Hillary Clinton is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 11:01:44 AM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 7:56:28 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 4:49:11 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 at 6:54:11 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Bernie Sanders Has Already Taken More Press Questions Than Hillary Clinton:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...ress-questions

Over time, Bernie Sanders should have tried to first improve his favorability in the polls before running for the white house. All successful white house runs include doing that.

Meanwhile, Hillary already has a higher favorability.

Hillary Clinton takes money from big Wall St. banks who want her to win. She will never break up big Wall St. banks that are too big to fail and too big to jail.

Hillary Clinton is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

The first numbers are in:

Hillary's favorability rating has actually increased since Bernie Sanders and others have joined the race.
Hillary Clinton's Appeal Survives Scrutiny, Poll Says
By JONATHAN MARTIN and MEGAN THEE-BRENANMAY 5, 2015

"... risen by eight percentage points, to 65 percent from 57 percent"

-- http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/06/us...says.html?_r=1
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 12:29:58 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Snip

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...anders/392450/

"Don't Underestimate Bernie Sanders

The Vermont senator's authentic outrage over how the super rich have distorted America's economy and bought its government will find an eager audience.."

"It's the belief that the super-rich have distorted America's economy and bought its government. It's a grievance so powerful that it's seeped not only into Hillary's rhetoric, but also into Ted Cruz's. And from the Clinton Foundation scandals to the Republican candidates' shameless pandering to billionaires, the presidential campaign itself seems poised to inflame that grievance even more."