Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hillary and not-very-fast eddy huntress, arch leftists

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 3:12:53 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

Go **** yourelf you delusional asshole.

Ha-ha! Did you let those oranges ferment too much on the tree?

You are a delusional asshole, Ball. Nobody is being "enticed."

--
Ed Huntress

When you have not got good arguments , you go for the personal insults.
It just makes you look juvenile.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 2:11:20 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 3:12:53 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

Go **** yourelf you delusional asshole.

Ha-ha! Did you let those oranges ferment too much on the tree?

You are a delusional asshole, Ball. Nobody is being "enticed."

--
Ed Huntress

When you have not got good arguments , you go for the personal insults.
It just makes you look juvenile.

Dan

slow eddy is a phony and a liar. He pretends to be an expert in just about everything. He's not even a has been. He's a never was.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 14:11:16 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 3:12:53 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

Go **** yourelf you delusional asshole.

Ha-ha! Did you let those oranges ferment too much on the tree?

You are a delusional asshole, Ball. Nobody is being "enticed."

--
Ed Huntress

When you have not got good arguments , you go for the personal insults.
It just makes you look juvenile.

Oh, Jesus, Dan, don't you see what I'm putting up with? Ball is a
slippery troll just trying to get my goat. He insults me, he insults
my son, and he insults anything or anybody that he thinks I favor.

The only way to calm him down is to sling it right back at him.
Eventually, he grows tired ot it. He's been calling me the vilest
names in his gym bag through this whole thread.

Eventually, you either cower or you toss it back. I don't cower.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 2:35:51 PM UTC-7, slow eddie wrote:

Eventually, you either cower or you toss it back. I don't cower.

You're a quitter and a liar, slow eddy. I've made you cower for years as I've kicked your worthless ass to the curb with facts you can't deal with.

There is little or no difference between you and Jonathan Ball. You're both worthless, lying, pieces of ****.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 3:12:53 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

Go **** yourelf you delusional asshole.

Ha-ha! Did you let those oranges ferment too much on the tree?

You are a delusional asshole, Ball. Nobody is being "enticed."

--
Ed Huntress

When you have not got good arguments , you go for the personal insults.
It just makes you look juvenile.

Oh, Jesus, Dan, don't you see what I'm putting up with? Ball is a
slippery troll just trying to get my goat. He insults me, he insults
my son, and he insults anything or anybody that he thinks I favor.

The only way to calm him down is to sling it right back at him.
Eventually, he grows tired ot it. He's been calling me the vilest
names in his gym bag through this whole thread.

Eventually, you either cower or you toss it back. I don't cower.

There is a third option. Old Afgan saying (I recall from some new
story):

"The only answer to a fool is silence."

Joe Gwinn

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 18:17:10 -0400, Joe Gwinn
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. Ball is a polished troll. I
can't see him posting eight messages in a row to himself, despite the
fact that his initials are "JB." d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Joe Gwinn

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/12/2015 3:28 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 18:17:10 -0400, Joe Gwinn
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. Canoza is a polished troll.

I'm not a troll at all.

--

Your first duty is to th' country...is to th' flag, and then...and then
th' army,

Mark Wieber
75th Rangers, 1971-1973
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 3:12:53 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

Go **** yourelf you delusional asshole.

Ha-ha! Did you let those oranges ferment too much on the tree?

You are a delusional asshole, Ball. Nobody is being "enticed."

--
Ed Huntress

When you have not got good arguments , you go for the personal insults.
It just makes you look juvenile.

Dan

Ed has been demonstrating senial dementia for about a year now.,

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 15:32:43 -0700, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

On 4/12/2015 3:28 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 18:17:10 -0400, Joe Gwinn
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

You're a slippery troll whose idea of metalworking is popping the top
off a can of Sierra Nevada. You have no purpose here except to troll,
as you have on many other NGs and related in the past, Jon.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 4:08:23 PM UTC-7, slow eddy wrote:

You're a slippery troll whose idea of metalworking is popping the top
off a can of Sierra Nevada. You have no purpose here except to troll,
as you have on many other NGs and related in the past, Jon.

Bottom line:

The slow eddy metal-masturbation clown act continues unabated.

The fact is that slow eddy constantly engages Jonathan Ball.

slow eddy is desperate for others to engage him on his nonsense as this gives him a warped sense of self-worth.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

As I see it yuu imitate him. Don't you see your reply indicates to him that you take him seriously and see him as an equal. You really have more choices than cower and toss it back. You can act like an adult and ignore his juvenile posts.

You do note that I do not post anything to him for a couple of reasons. The main one is that he is not capable of acting as an adult. That is I consider him posts not worth responding .

The other reason is that he thinks any response indicates he is worth replying to. The best policy is to ignore the trolls.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Hey, Jon Ball is a smart guy. He's also a malevolent troll.

You really have more choices than cower and toss it back. You can act like an adult and ignore his juvenile posts.

All right, Dan. If you're asking me to ignore him, I'll try it. Maybe
you're right. It seems to be working with the other JB. I haven't seen
anyone post a message to him for a while

You do note that I do not post anything to him for a couple of reasons. The main one is that he is not capable of acting as an adult. That is I consider him posts not worth responding .

The other reason is that he thinks any response indicates he is worth replying to. The best policy is to ignore the trolls.

Ok, I'll try ignoring the trolls.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 7:17:26 PM UTC-7, slow eddy wrote:

Ok, I'll try ignoring the trolls.

slow eddy is going to start ignoring himself.

Seems like a good move to me!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 18:17:10 -0400, Joe Gwinn
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Poster on Facebook from Spirit Science: No matter how educated, rich,
talented, or cool you may believe you are, how you treat people tells
all. Integrity is everything.

Now read some books about Hillary while thinking of that wisdom:

_The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy's Dossier on Hillary Clinton_

_Hell to Pay: The Unfolding Story of Hillary Rodham Clinton _

_The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far
She'll Go to Become President_

My neighbor recalled a Billary story A limo driver on his first
day driving Mrs. Clinton. She was such a shrew to him, he turned off
the engine in the middle of traffic in downtown D.C., got out of the
limo, dropped his hat on the seat, and said "I quit!" to her as he
walked off.

--
It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails,
admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 3:12:53 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

Go **** yourelf you delusional asshole.

Ha-ha! Did you let those oranges ferment too much on the tree?

You are a delusional asshole, Ball. Nobody is being "enticed."

--
Ed Huntress

When you have not got good arguments , you go for the personal insults.
It just makes you look juvenile.

Dan

Ed has been demonstrating senial dementia for about a year now.,

Is that a combination of "serial" and "senile", mon? vbg

BTW, it's been over 4 years now, I believe. I filtered him long ago.

--
It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails,
admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/12/2015 3:39 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
Ed has been demonstrating senial [sic] dementia

He's an asshole, but there is no such thing as "senial" dementia, you
cocksucker.

--

Your first duty is to th' country...is to th' flag, and then...and then
th' army,
and then to...and then to god. Flag, Army, God - F.A.G.

Mark Wieber
75th Rangers, 1971-1973
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 4/12/2015 3:28 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 18:17:10 -0400, Joe Gwinn
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I'm not a troll at all, and you know it. I'm a superior opponent, and
you can't stand that.

--

Your first duty is to th' country...is to th' flag, and then...and then
th' army,
and then to...and then to god. Flag, Army, God - F.A.G.

Mark Wieber
75th Rangers, 1971-1973
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Hey, Rudy Canoza is a smart guy.

Far, *far* smarter than you.

He's also a malevolent troll.

Wrong.

--

Your first duty is to th' country...is to th' flag, and then...and then
th' army,
and then to...and then to god. Flag, Army, God - F.A.G.

Mark Wieber
75th Rangers, 1971-1973
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

The secret is don't ignore them. Just put them in the kill file and
you'll never see them again... and out of sight is out of mind, as my
mother used to say :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, April 13, 2015 at 12:18:24 AM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:

I'm not a troll at all, and you know it. I'm a superior opponent, and
you can't stand that.

--

You have a great sense of humour.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/12/2015 9:17 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Hey, Jon Ball is a smart guy. He's also a malevolent troll.

You really have more choices than cower and toss it back. You can act like an adult and ignore his juvenile posts.

All right, Dan. If you're asking me to ignore him, I'll try it. Maybe
you're right. It seems to be working with the other JB. I haven't seen
anyone post a message to him for a while

You do note that I do not post anything to him for a couple of reasons. The main one is that he is not capable of acting as an adult. That is I consider him posts not worth responding .

The other reason is that he thinks any response indicates he is worth replying to. The best policy is to ignore the trolls.

Ok, I'll try ignoring the trolls.

(Snort!) that will be the day!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, April 13, 2015 at 9:24:27 AM UTC-7, Richard wrote:
On 4/12/2015 9:17 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Hey, Jon Ball is a smart guy. He's also a malevolent troll.

You really have more choices than cower and toss it back. You can act like an adult and ignore his juvenile posts.

All right, Dan. If you're asking me to ignore him, I'll try it. Maybe
you're right. It seems to be working with the other JB. I haven't seen
anyone post a message to him for a while

You do note that I do not post anything to him for a couple of reasons. The main one is that he is not capable of acting as an adult. That is I consider him posts not worth responding .

The other reason is that he thinks any response indicates he is worth replying to. The best policy is to ignore the trolls.

Ok, I'll try ignoring the trolls.

(Snort!) that will be the day!

Over the years slow eddy has claimed numerous times that he won't be responding to me. He always goes back on his word because slow eddy is a liar.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 06:12:20 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Monday, April 13, 2015 at 12:18:24 AM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:

I'm not a troll at all, and you know it. I'm a superior opponent, and
you can't stand that.

--

You have a great sense of humour.

Dan