DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hillary Clinton 'to announce 2016 presidential campaign' (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/377858-re-hillary-clinton-announce-2016-presidential-campaign.html)

jon_banquer[_2_] April 12th 15 07:24 PM

Hillary Clinton 'to announce 2016 presidential campaign'

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 at 10:37:18 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress lied:

No you don't. We could do this all day, and you'd fall on your face
time after time, but I have to get ready for a trip to Dearborn. I'll
be gone most of next week, finding out how they manufacture the
aluminum-bodied Ford F-150.

Wrong.

You will be regurgitating what you are told to because you're a worthless ad copy writer who has spent most of his life writing for worthless pay for play rags.