DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pellet Gun Nitro Pistons. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/377718-pellet-gun-nitro-pistons.html)

RogerN March 1st 15 03:09 PM

Pellet Gun Nitro Pistons.

I see some of the pellet guns with a "Nitro Piston". Is this the same kind
of thing that some automobiles use to hold up their hatchback and such? The
things that lose their strength after a couple of years? I'm just trying to
figure out if a nitro piston is desirable or not.

Thanks!

RogerN

Leon Fisk March 1st 15 07:34 PM

Pellet Gun Nitro Pistons.

On Sun, 1 Mar 2015 09:09:09 -0600
"RogerN" wrote:

I see some of the pellet guns with a "Nitro Piston". Is this the same kind
of thing that some automobiles use to hold up their hatchback and such? The
things that lose their strength after a couple of years? I'm just trying to
figure out if a nitro piston is desirable or not.

Thanks!

RogerN

No hands on experience... from from what I've read yes, similar to
hatchback stuff. There are quite a few youtube videos on this. See:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...y=nitro+piston

The two shorter ones by Crosman (2:24 and 3:04 mins) are worth
watching. Good explanation on how they function...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh[_3_] March 1st 15 07:35 PM

Pellet Gun Nitro Pistons.

"Bob La Londe" fired this volley in news:mcvpfb$6it$1
@dont-email.me:

In New
Jersey I would be a multiple felon for that.

In New JOISY, you can be a multiple felon for not eating your breakfast in
the correct order.

LLoyd

Larry Jaques[_4_] March 1st 15 08:29 PM

Pellet Gun Nitro Pistons.

:

In New
Jersey I would be a multiple felon for that.

In New JOISY, you can be a multiple felon for not eating your breakfast in
the correct order.

What'll those Mafia types think up next?

--
Now therefore, be it Resolved by the Fiftieth Annual Convention
of the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States, That we

--Veterans of Foreign Wars