DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   25' Catalina Capri Project(rebuilder) (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/377717-25-catalina-capri-project-rebuilder.html)

Gunner Asch[_6_] March 1st 15 10:54 AM

25' Catalina Capri Project(rebuilder)

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/boa/4908695631.html

DISTRESS SALE MAKE OFFER- 25' TRAILRITETandem sailboat trailer - $1395
(Lake Thunderbird)

condition: good
length overall (LOA): 25

safety tips
prohibited items
product recalls
avoiding scams

I have a 25ft. Tandem Trailrite sailboat trailer for sale. It has the
keel guide, two new tires and bearing buddies. Included with the
trailer is a 25' Catalina Capri Project(rebuilder) that has a solid
keel, spinnaker pole, boom with boom kicker,and main sail. It needs a
mast. I'm asking $1395.00 for the boat & trailer, but come make me a
reasonable offer. If you leave a phone message, PLEASE speak slowly
and clearly, as I am hard of hearing. Thanks.
PJ O'Rourke

jon_banquer[_2_] March 1st 15 05:16 PM

25' Catalina Capri Project(rebuilder)

On Sunday, March 1, 2015 at 2:54:57 AM UTC-8, Mark Wieber spammed this group with yet another used sailboat ad:

Snipped used sailboat ad posted to the wrong group

**** off and die with your used sailboat ads, Wieber. This is not a group for used sailboat ads you ****tard.