DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   welding cutting torch manual C.M.T. No.10289 (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/377666-welding-cutting-torch-manual-c-m-t-no-10289-a.html)

Tim[_38_] February 20th 15 08:18 PM

welding cutting torch manual C.M.T. No.10289

I bought a C.M.T. welding & cutting outfit kit online and it came with no
manual and I was just wondering if anyone has a manual that I can get from
them before I return the item to seller.

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...89-610647-.htm

Ed Huntress February 20th 15 08:38 PM

welding cutting torch manual C.M.T. No.10289

On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 20:18:05 +0000, Tim
wrote:

I bought a C.M.T. welding & cutting outfit kit online and it came with no
manual and I was just wondering if anyone has a manual that I can get from
them before I return the item to seller.

Those inexpensive Victor-type cutting and welding kits are all pretty
much the same as any standard O/A rig. What is it that you need a
manual for? Any standard welding text should tell you everything you
need to know.

--
Ed Huntress

Jim Wilkins[_2_] February 20th 15 11:06 PM

wrote:

I bought a C.M.T. welding & cutting outfit kit online and it came
with no
manual and I was just wondering if anyone has a manual that I can
get from
them before I return the item to seller.

Those inexpensive Victor-type cutting and welding kits are all
pretty
much the same as any standard O/A rig. What is it that you need a
manual for? Any standard welding text should tell you everything you
need to know.

--
Ed Huntress

http://manuals.harborfreight.com/man...8999/98958.pdf

-jsw

Ed Huntress February 20th 15 11:27 PM

welding cutting torch manual C.M.T. No.10289

On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 18:06:11 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I bought a C.M.T. welding & cutting outfit kit online and it came
with no
manual and I was just wondering if anyone has a manual that I can
get from
them before I return the item to seller.

Those inexpensive Victor-type cutting and welding kits are all
pretty
much the same as any standard O/A rig. What is it that you need a
manual for? Any standard welding text should tell you everything you
need to know.

--
Ed Huntress

http://manuals.harborfreight.com/man...8999/98958.pdf

-jsw

There ya' go, Tim. That's probably the same kit. In any case, it's
close enough.

--
Ed Huntress