DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Machines for sale-So. California (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/377585-machines-sale-so-california.html)

Gunner Asch[_6_] February 1st 15 08:35 AM

Machines for sale-So. California

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...chinesForSale#

Gunner

805-732-5308

PJ O'Rourke

Gunner Asch[_6_] February 1st 15 08:52 AM

Machines for sale-So. California

On Sun, 01 Feb 2015 00:35:07 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...chinesForSale#

Gunner

805-732-5308

Some of my machines I need to get rid of

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...?noredirect=1#

They are in my way..

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke

Larry Jaques[_4_] February 1st 15 02:20 PM

Machines for sale-So. California

wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...chinesForSale#

Gunner

805-732-5308

Some of my machines I need to get rid of

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...?noredirect=1#

They are in my way..

Sing it: "Brand new cars, and whiskey bars, oak tree you're in my
way..."

Say, is that an Oheeo Brush in that bandsaw? Walker/Turner owned
Delta? I was trying to figure out what that fixture was (pipe
slitter?) on the bottom when I realized it was just the lower half of
the table pivot. g

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Gunner Asch[_6_] February 1st 15 10:34 PM

Machines for sale-So. California

wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...chinesForSale#

Gunner

805-732-5308

Some of my machines I need to get rid of

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...?noredirect=1#

They are in my way..

Sing it: "Brand new cars, and whiskey bars, oak tree you're in my
way..."

Say, is that an Oheeo Brush in that bandsaw? Walker/Turner owned
Delta? I was trying to figure out what that fixture was (pipe
slitter?) on the bottom when I realized it was just the lower half of
the table pivot. g

Actually W/T owned several other brands..that pesky 50s/60s
merging/breaking up wreaked havoc on machine lables. When
Rockwell/Delta (Grin) started buying and selling..things got really
wierd.
I think the original lable was Milwaukee...lol and probably built by
Crescent Tool Co. (VBG)

PJ O'Rourke

Larry Jaques[_4_] February 1st 15 11:18 PM

Machines for sale-So. California

wrote:

[...]

There's some true perversion in the industry, isn't there? Kinda
reminds me of Hardly Davidsons made by AMF...

--
In reality, serendipity accounts for one percent of the blessings
we receive in life, work and love. The other 99 percent is due to