Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WTB: "A Treatise on Milling and Milling Machines" Cincinnati Machine

I am looking to purchase a copy of,"A Treatise on Milling and Milling Machines" by Cincinnati Machine. I'm looking for the 3rd Edition, 1951, 210 pages.

If you have one available, please email me.

Mike
Apostle10 at spamarrest dot com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 26 Jan 2015 16:04:41 -0800 (PST), Apostle10
wrote:

I am looking to purchase a copy of,"A Treatise on Milling and Milling Machines" by Cincinnati Machine. I'm looking for the 3rd Edition, 1951, 210 pages.

If you have one available, please email me.

http://tinyurl.com/ljj4mqn Email them to ask if it's the right
vintage. Several on eBay, from 1916 on. From UK.

--
If we can ever make red tape nutritional, we can feed the world.
--Robert Schaeberle
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I am looking to purchase a copy of,"A Treatise on Milling and Milling Machines" by Cincinnati Machine. I'm looking for the 3rd Edition, 1951, 210 pages.

If you have one available, please email me.

http://tinyurl.com/ljj4mqn Email them to ask if it's the right
vintage. Several on eBay, from 1916 on. From UK.

--
If we can ever make red tape nutritional, we can feed the world.
--Robert Schaeberle

Several different versions, copies and originals,(and even ebooks) from abebooks.com.

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?bsi=0&tn="A+Treatise+on+Milling+and+ Milling+Machines"&prevpage=3

John