DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Canadian Gun Control Discussion (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/377532-re-canadian-gun-control-discussion.html)

2,740 murdered in Obama's organized communities January 18th 15 08:51 AM

Canadian Gun Control Discussion

On Sat, 17 Jan 2015 21:26:56 -0500, RightWing wrote:

Rudy Canoza pretended :
On 1/17/2015 1:28 PM, Claude wrote:
Klaus Schadenfreude has brought this to us :

[chuckle]

I love it when you people twist and flounder attempting to defend the
craziest of your ilk.

Americans are not invited to Canadian gun control discussions.

We don't wait for invitations. We just barge in. You'll take it and you'll
like it.

Most Aemricans who own guns shoot at paper targets and believe that
they are Rambo. It's pathetic.

Do tell us about ~your~ favorite little gay pastime.