DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Canadian Gun Control Discussion (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/377529-re-canadian-gun-control-discussion.html)

David R. Birch January 18th 15 03:15 AM

Canadian Gun Control Discussion

On 1/17/2015 8:36 PM, RightWing wrote:
RightWing presented the following explanation :
Rudy Canoza pretended :
On 1/17/2015 1:28 PM, Claude wrote:
Klaus Schadenfreude has brought this to us :

[chuckle]

I love it when you people twist and flounder attempting to defend the
craziest of your ilk.

Americans are not invited to Canadian gun control discussions.

We don't wait for invitations. We just barge in. You'll take it and
you'll like it.

Most Aemricans who own guns shoot at paper targets and believe that
they are Rambo. It's pathetic.

Weaponize your society because "The Geenie Is Out of The Bottle"

I'm still waiting for someone to figure out how to disarm bad guys so
that honest citizens don't need to protect themselves. Until then...

Have you ever been shot at?

Yes.

I doubt it.

I don't care.