Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Im utterly in shock... Russian legislators approved the carry of guns for self-defense.

On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 21:07:22 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
So Comrade...how many here do you think can read Cyrilic..IE
Russian?

Humm?

A Russian lesson for you:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mat_(Russian_profanity)

Mat is "mother" as I recall

Yob tovo mat IRRC..is "go **** your mother"

I could fumble around in Russian once upon a time..then the stroke.

Ive had several Russki friends over the years who taught me enough to
ask where the ****ter was and how much for a Salad Olivier with a
Piroski to go..extra sour cream, pozhaluysta.

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 21:47:40 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 01:49:46 -0500, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 11/25/2014 1:08 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
What will be the carry of choice? Got to be a Mak.

Mac10 or Uzi, more likely, though they're not very comfy in
inside-waistband holsters.

No, a Makarov pistol is basically a copy of a Walther PP but in 9mm x
18mm, right between a 9mm Lugar and a .380 auto. Some people love them.

That 'un went PSA on ya, did it, Tawm? You're lucky I didn't refer to
a "Big Mac". g

--

I wonder what the carry of choice in Ferguson will be, The "Race-Baiter
Special"? The personal favorite of Obammy and Holder.

Well, obviously, the "glaring at the cop while running directly at him
and reaching into your waistband with your right hand" ploy isn't
going to be a very popular "carry choice", will it?

I hope the looting, arsonist rioters get swatted but good. sigh
May the black (and white) race-baiters rot in a special hell of their
own, and _soon_.

https://news.yahoo.com/photos/protes...les-slideshow/

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/...sical-evidence

How about some biased "reporting"?
http://news.yahoo.com/9-essential-fa...150002799.html

http://news.yahoo.com/in-darren-wils...132740762.html
After seeing the video of Brown's attitude and actions during the
robbery just prior to his death, I can see why Wilson had to shoot
him. The guy smacked him in the left cheek when he was in his police
car, fer chrissake. This after the two refused to let the cop by
while they strolled down the middle of the street? sigh

Unfortunately..far too many young people (and yeah.. young blacks in
particular) have been taught that the world owes them respect and
special treatment and when they discover thats not so...the results
can be deadly.

Fortunately..most black kids are killed by other black kids. Odd that
little is mentioned about that sad factoid.

If all blacks suddenly evaporated..our murder rate would be cut by 75%
or more, our prison system would be cut in half or more..and our crime
rate would be cut by another 75% or more.

Sad really. And until the 1970s...they really werent a problem per
se. They were the fastest rising segment of our middle and upper class
citizens. Today....shrug

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

The sad thing is, they are a minority that is getting smaller and
dropping behind others that are taking over. Soon they will scream and
no one will hear them.

It would do them best if they mended fences and aligned with the 'white'
''folk'' and be part of another minority striving to top out.

Martin
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Fortunately..the majority are still hardworking people trying to get
ahead. But I agree..the percentage is falling. When the Department of
Justice figures show that 1 out of 3 black males has a felony on their
records..a full 33% of their population..its not a good thing for the
race in general.. Less than 6% of ALL other races in America have a
felony conviction....though #2 are latino.

Now something that colors all this..

https://www.americanprogress.org/iss...united-states/

The authors are claiming that blacks are being picked on by the
criminal justice system. Funny thing about that though..blacks make
up a larger than 13% portion of the juries..so they are involved in
the convictions.

Its obvious that the criminal justice system isn't picking on
blacks..what is obvious is that blacks commit more crimes than other
races. Fact that cannot be ignored. Now why the **** is this going
on? Set asides, being treated as special needs children who are
incapable of understanding what is right and what is wrong..50 yrs of
welfare and being kept as a voting tool and a career tool for the
Democrats is what is wrong.

Democrats have kept the blacks on the plantation and in chains since
LBJ..and that is one of the more horrible things to imagine. Almost
as bad as the killing fields.

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke