DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Oooooh!! I just know someone here built this!! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/375896-oooooh-i-just-know-someone-here-built.html)

Gunner Asch[_6_] November 15th 14 12:38 PM

Oooooh!! I just know someone here built this!!

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...411651464.html

PJ O'Rourke

Larry Jaques[_4_] November 15th 14 01:29 PM

Oooooh!! I just know someone here built this!!

On Sat, 15 Nov 2014 04:38:21 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...411651464.html

And you found that when googling "redneck", I'll bet.

--
I started out with nothing and
I still have most of it left!

Gunner Asch[_6_] November 15th 14 08:06 PM

Oooooh!! I just know someone here built this!!

wrote:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...411651464.html

And you found that when googling "redneck", I'll bet.

What..you never look at the Best of Craigslist???

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/all/

" before perusing best-of-craigslist postings below please note:

postings are nominated by craigslist readers, and are not
necessarily endorsed by craigslist staff

postings may be explicitly sexual, scatological, offensive,
graphic, tasteless, and/or not funny

if you see copyrighted material not original to craigslist, please
let us know

if you are under age 18, please use your 'back' button and seek
parental guidance

by continuing you release craigslist from any liability arising
from your use of best-of-craigslist "

Then we have this...

http://www.reddit.com/r/bestofcraigslist/

http://i.imgur.com/FoOjjEa.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yz3rie8.jpg

etc etc

(Grin)

PJ O'Rourke

pyotr filipivich November 16th 14 10:04 AM

Oooooh!! I just know someone here built this!!

Gunner Asch on Sat, 15 Nov 2014 04:38:21 -0800
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...411651464.html

I think its a fix-er-upper. Not a complete tear-down, but a
serious gut and replace.
--
pyotr filipivich