DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   found a new home (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/375450-found-new-home.html)

Karl Townsend October 31st 14 11:24 AM

found a new home

I've been stopping by here less and less... I do miss the RCM of 5 to
15 years ago.

My new home for metalworking does pics and NO politcal crap. I'd
suggest others here to give this forum a try. Here's my recent
projects:

http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...ero-Fog-mister
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...6860-Sten-tube
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...th-load-center
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...FD-control-box
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...screw-for-knee

Terry Coombs[_2_] October 31st 14 12:37 PM

found a new home

Karl Townsend wrote:
I've been stopping by here less and less... I do miss the RCM of 5 to
15 years ago.

My new home for metalworking does pics and NO politcal crap. I'd
suggest others here to give this forum a try. Here's my recent
projects:

http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...ero-Fog-mister
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...6860-Sten-tube
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...th-load-center
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...FD-control-box
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...screw-for-knee

I thought you and others might like that place . Did you know they have a
weekly email newsletter ?

--
Snag

Larry Jaques[_4_] October 31st 14 09:14 PM

found a new home

On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 06:24:05 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

I've been stopping by here less and less... I do miss the RCM of 5 to
15 years ago.

My new home for metalworking does pics and NO politcal crap. I'd
suggest others here to give this forum a try.

Checking it out, I got a surprise. I thought you were an old fart,
but see that we're the exact same age. You're just a young fart.
(Hmm, I couldn't express that friendly bump on HM.C)

Here's my recent projects:

http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...ero-Fog-mister
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...6860-Sten-tube
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...th-load-center
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...FD-control-box
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...screw-for-knee

Busy, busy!

--
The more you know, the less you need.
-- Aboriginal Saying

Bob La Londe[_7_] October 31st 14 10:02 PM

found a new home

Karl Townsend" wrote in message
.. .
I've been stopping by here less and less... I do miss the RCM of 5 to
15 years ago.

My new home for metalworking does pics and NO politcal crap. I'd
suggest others here to give this forum a try. Here's my recent
projects:

http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...ero-Fog-mister
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...6860-Sten-tube
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...th-load-center
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...FD-control-box
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...screw-for-knee

It's a decent forum. I've been a member there for a couple years, but I
have not visited it in a while. Thanks for reminding me.

[email protected] November 1st 14 12:42 AM

found a new home

wrote:

I've been stopping by here less and less... I do miss the RCM of 5 to
15 years ago.

My new home for metalworking does pics and NO politcal crap. I'd
suggest others here to give this forum a try. Here's my recent
projects:

http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...ero-Fog-mister
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...6860-Sten-tube
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...th-load-center
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...FD-control-box
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...screw-for-knee

Greetings Karl,
Thanks for this post. It looks like I will be spending more time at
the forum and I'll probably just drop rcm because of all the ****
here.
Eric

Richard[_9_] November 1st 14 02:16 AM

found a new home

On 10/31/2014 6:24 AM, Karl Townsend wrote:
I've been stopping by here less and less... I do miss the RCM of 5 to
15 years ago.

My new home for metalworking does pics and NO politcal crap. I'd
suggest others here to give this forum a try. Here's my recent
projects:

http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...ero-Fog-mister
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...6860-Sten-tube
http://www.hobby-machinist.com/showt...th-load-center