Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default TIG Torches - Water Cooled Tig Torch vs Air Cooled

http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:59:25 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc

Video is up to 3,848 views!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 7:42:50 PM UTC-7, rangerssuck wrote:
On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:59:25 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc

Video is up to 3,848 views!

You can't hold back quality!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:
On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:59:25 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc

Video is up to 3,848 views!

Sure , because Jody is good at teaching about welding . What I want to know
is why is JonnyBanqueer taking credit for Jody's work ?

--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:21:24 AM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:59:25 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc

Video is up to 3,848 views!

Sure , because Jody is good at teaching about welding . What I want to know

is why is JonnyBanqueer taking credit for Jody's work ?

--

Snag

And why is Johnny so obsessed with how many views his posts get from google users? In case you didn't get it, my previous post was poking fun at him.

And yes, Jody is a hell of a teacher.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 9:21:24 PM UTC-7, Terry Coombs wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:59:25 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc

Video is up to 3,848 views!

Sure , because Jody is good at teaching about welding . What I want to know

is why is JonnyBanqueer taking credit for Jody's work ?

--

Snag

Love using Mark Wieber clique of idiot members for the tools they truly are. They are easy to own, use up and toss away as Coombs just proved again. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:59:25 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc

Video is up to 3,848 views!

Sure , because Jody is good at teaching about welding . What I want to know

is why is JonnyBanqueer taking credit for Jody's work ?

--

Snag

And why is Johnny so obsessed with how many views his posts get from google users? In case you didn't get it, my previous post was poking fun at him.

And yes, Jody is a hell of a teacher.

Of course they don't get it. Neither do you. Like lying slow Eddy says, no one reads what I post. Thanks to fools like you and Coombs, I can now count on the view count climbing even faster, allowing me to brag about it endlessly. :)

Nothing but love on this end for you puppets.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:59:25 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc

Off to a good start. Now at over ten views.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:59:25 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc

Video is up to 3,848 views!

Sure , because Jody is good at teaching about welding . What I want to know

is why is JonnyBanqueer taking credit for Jody's work ?

--

Snag

Love using Mark Wieber clique of idiot members for the tools they truly are. They are easy to own, use up and toss away as Coombs just proved again. :)

using them for WHAT? to read your posts about how they read your posts about how they read your posts? What's the point you're trying to make? That gummybear is a liar? That's like proving that the sky is blue or that water is wet. We all know it and require no further proof. So, what exactly is it that you're trying to accomplish?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rangerssuck wrote:

[...]

He's just showing how pitiful he is , rangers . I don't know where he got
the idea that I'm one of "Gunner's Groupies" , I suspect it's just another
of his warped fantasies . Gunner can at least be amusing at times , unlike
the vitriol-spewing that jonnyboi engages in .
In the last week I have consulted on a design for specialized Italian
restaurant equipment , mounted a scope on my muzzleloader (within 1" of
point-of-aim @ 20 yds first shot) , picked a couple of gallons of muscadines
for wine and jelly , tuned up and sharpened all 3 chainsaws (winter is
coming and we heat with wood) and drank beer with friends (friends ,
something jonny probably doesn't have , if in person he's anything like he
is here) .
So tell us , Jonnyboi , what have you done that's worthwhile in the last
week ? I'm sure someone that doesn't have you plonked will repost it , so
I'll see it .
--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:59:25 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc

Nearing 20 views.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:59:25 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc

Passed 20 views and headed to 30.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Terry Coombs wrote:
So tell us , Jonnyboi , what have you done that's worthwhile in the
last week ? I'm sure someone that doesn't have you plonked will
repost it , so I'll see it .

The silence is deafening ...
--
Snag

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:59:25 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc

Closing in on 30 views.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:59:25 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc

Past 30 views and headed to 40.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:59:25 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc

Almost to 40 views.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:59:25 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc

Now past 40 views.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:59:25 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc

Halfway to 50 views.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:59:25 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc

Now at 50 views!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:59:25 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc

Headed to 60 views. Metalworking content rules.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:59:25 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc

Halfway there. Now at 55 views.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 1:59:25 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
http://youtu.be/lplipcJ5cyc

Now at 60 views. Thanks!

Fan-cooled LED headlamp MattyF UK diy 6 January 5th 14 11:02 PM
Fan-cooled small box questionable design ?. n cook Electronics Repair 20 June 24th 07 01:26 PM
Passively-cooled larder design Jason UK diy 42 June 19th 06 10:41 AM
2nd floor of house not being cooled with central air brian0918 Home Repair 5 September 6th 05 02:40 PM
Carrier Water-Cooled Air Conditioner Question Rob Gray Home Repair 4 February 25th 05 03:39 AM