DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ping - "What is it" (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/374014-ping-what.html)

Shed_Fiddler September 7th 14 11:50 AM

Ping - "What is it"

Hey gentlemen, I thought Rob H was having a few weeks off from his "what
is it" posts but it seems like quite a while has passed.

I hope nothing untoward has happened and that Rob will be posting again
soon.

dpb September 7th 14 02:15 PM

Ping - "What is it"

On 09/07/2014 5:50 AM, Shed_Fiddler wrote:

Hey gentlemen, I thought Rob H was having a few weeks off from his "what
is it" posts but it seems like quite a while has passed.

My reading was it was an indefinite but likely quite long time frame...

Shed_Fiddler September 9th 14 03:53 AM

Ping - "What is it"

On 07-Sep-14 9:15 PM, dpb wrote:
On 09/07/2014 5:50 AM, Shed_Fiddler wrote:

Hey gentlemen, I thought Rob H was having a few weeks off from his "what
is it" posts but it seems like quite a while has passed.

My reading was it was an indefinite but likely quite long time frame...

--

Thanks - I had a figure of 2 weeks in my head - don't know where it came
from!