DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Amadeal XJ25 milling machine. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/373320-amadeal-xj25-milling-machine.html)

Robert Wood August 10th 14 05:18 PM

Amadeal XJ25 milling machine.

Please help, I am looking for information on the above machine. The
manufacture company. A circuit diagram for the motor speed control system.
In fact has much technical information has possible. I would love to
communicate with a present owner of a machine, who has had a lot of
experience with this machine.

Regards Robert Wood

--
posted from