DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   If I already asked, fergeddabout it (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/372968-if-i-already-asked-fergeddabout.html)

SteveB[_15_] July 29th 14 12:35 AM

If I already asked, fergeddabout it

What's a banlist? I have been trying to follow up, and have snipped to
the bone, and still get a banlist. I'm on aioe.org

Steve

dpb July 29th 14 01:50 AM

On 07/28/2014 6:35 PM, SteveB wrote:
What's a banlist? I have been trying to follow up, and have snipped to
the bone, and still get a banlist. I'm on aioe.org

They seemed to have gotten fed up w/ alt.home.repair a couple of weeks
or so ago...

EternalSeptember is still open...

SteveB[_15_] August 1st 14 03:07 AM

On 7/28/2014 5:00 PM, BQ340 wrote:
On 7/28/2014 7:35 PM, SteveB wrote:
What's a banlist? I have been trying to follow up, and have snipped to
the bone, and still get a banlist. I'm on aioe.org

Steve

What newsgroup are you trying to post to when you receive the error?
Usually it is a newgroup they have banned,

Have you tried asking in aioe.news.helpdesk?

MikeB

alt.home.repair