Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Silver Bull Market

On Friday, July 11, 2014 10:48:25 PM UTC, Robert James wrote:

Ass far as I can tell, he wrote absolutely nothing about metal working. So tell us about your shop. Do you have any unusual power tools.

I tried to find a chart of silver vs the S & P 500, but no luck. I have a little silver, but only a little. Silver is a really poor investment. I would much rather have stocks that appreciate in value , than silver that has hardly gone up in value. When I was a kid you could get a silver dollar for a dollar so silver was one dollar an ounce. Now it is about $22 an ounce. Not much of a gain there compared to stocks.

So what kind of metal working do you do?

Dan