Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default All Army trucks to be CRUSHED due to an old EPA agreement

The government stopped sales of vehicles such as M923 series trucks,
to the public. They used to sell them very cheaply at govt auctions, I got
my M923A2 "5 ton" truck for $3,400. No more such luck.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthr...uctions/page12

See post #116
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 08 Jul 2014 22:01:17 -0500, Ignoramus2738
wrote:

The government stopped sales of vehicles such as M923 series trucks,
to the public. They used to sell them very cheaply at govt auctions, I got
my M923A2 "5 ton" truck for $3,400. No more such luck.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthr...uctions/page12

See post #116

What the ****????

Gonna scrap em now like they did a million pounds of reloadable brass
cartridge cases?

That didnt last too long.

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

The government stopped sales of vehicles such as M923 series trucks,
to the public. They used to sell them very cheaply at govt auctions, I got
my M923A2 "5 ton" truck for $3,400. No more such luck.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthr...uctions/page12

See post #116

Just looked this up...

http://www.times-news.com/local/x176...wing-criticism
http://ksn.com/2014/07/08/rural-kans...er-epa-ruling/

On the other hand...

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...266320161.html

Id have to say..it was not JUST the EPA that was behind that rule
change....not at all....

Gunner

--
"Living in the United States now is like being a Tampon.
We're in a great place, just at a bad time."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

The government stopped sales of vehicles such as M923 series trucks,
to the public. They used to sell them very cheaply at govt auctions, I got
my M923A2 "5 ton" truck for $3,400. No more such luck.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthr...uctions/page12

See post #116

Private web site, you need to subscribe.

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy

---