DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   A Minimum Wage That Makes More Sense (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/372448-minimum-wage-makes-more-sense.html)

jon_banquer[_2_] July 9th 14 12:31 AM

A Minimum Wage That Makes More Sense

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/28/up...=business&_r=2

jon_banquer[_2_] July 9th 14 04:12 AM

A Minimum Wage That Makes More Sense

On Tuesday, July 8, 2014 5:28:42 PM UTC-7, John Doe wrote:
off-topic Google Groups spam...

You're an anonymous posting pussy. **** off and die, asshole.

John B. slocomb July 9th 14 09:22 AM

A Minimum Wage That Makes More Sense

On Wed, 9 Jul 2014 00:28:42 +0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

off-topic Google Groups spam...

And yet another qualifier for the garbage file.
--
Cheers,

John B.

jon_banquer[_2_] July 9th 14 04:03 PM

wrote:

off-topic Google Groups spam...

And yet another qualifier for the garbage file.

--

Cheers,

John B.

Thanks for reading and keeping this topic on top. :)

It's time we had a real minimum wage and not the bull**** minimum wage we have now that no one can survive on.

[email protected] July 10th 14 03:38 PM

On Wednesday, July 9, 2014 11:03:07 AM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

Thanks for reading and keeping this topic on top. :)

It's time we had a real minimum wage and not the bull**** minimum
wage we have now that no one can survive on.

Most amateurs in here want to be like Clare and have pie in the sky.

This is the non-union, Mom & Pop business model. Graduate from high school, buy the best pick-up, hire all your best friends as cheap as possible then pay as little attention to the business as possible then retire in just a few years, never, ever having had any 'rules' or 'regs' just 'right'.

Most people are lazy and operate in a fantasy world and they hate the more standardized, responsible, pull-your-pants-up-stuff-shirt, college-educated, unionized, better-connected business styles, like small capitalization, mid capitalization, and large capitalization firms. This is where you go through the rounds, hire the lawyers and accountants, participate fully in the business and trade unions and give your employee positions industry-recognized names, tasks and rewards.

That's how they do in most industrialized countries and the EU is now considering a minimum wage.

jon_banquer[_2_] July 10th 14 04:45 PM

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 7:38:47 AM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

Clare is a Union hater to the very core because he can't distinguish bad Unions from good ones. Clare thinks all Unions are the same. Apparently at one time Clare locked heads with a Union and lost. Like many so called modern conservatives he's completely ****ed in the head and not worth debating with because he's unable to be objective at all. Here is what appears to me to be good union fighting for what I think is a good cause:

Thousands Rally Nationwide to Save Our Steel Jobs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8RMmu7SzSo

I'm happy to list bad Unions and bad Union leaders who I don't support and can't stand. Unlike a loser and a liar like Clare I don't think all Unions are the same and I don't treat them all the same.