DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What is safe worth? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/371876-what-safe-worth.html)

SteveB[_15_] June 18th 14 01:26 AM

What is safe worth?

A 2,000# working safe with combo?

Steve

jon_banquer[_2_] June 18th 14 01:30 AM

What is safe worth?

On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 5:26:39 PM UTC-7, Steve Bitch wrote:
A 2,000# working safe with combo?

Steve

It's worth whatever the buyer will pay for it.

Hope this helped.

Ignoramus27780 June 18th 14 11:13 AM

What is safe worth?

On 2014-06-18, SteveB wrote:
A 2,000# working safe with combo?

Steve

$600-1,200

[email protected] June 22nd 14 07:23 AM

What is safe worth?

As a locksmith, the bigger used safes don't seem to have much of a market as they they take up floor space and are a pain to move.

Often folks pay to have them hauled away.

Ignoramus1492 June 22nd 14 02:05 PM

What is safe worth?

On 2014-06-22, wrote:
As a locksmith, the bigger used safes don't seem to have much of a
market as they they take up floor space and are a pain to move.

Often folks pay to have them hauled away.

I was able to sell most of the ones that I had. The key is to get them
cheap.