DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   25' Capri sailboat for sale - $5750 (Guntersville) (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/370011-25-capri-sailboat-sale-%245750-guntersville.html)

Gunner Asch[_6_] April 21st 14 09:44 AM

25' Capri sailboat for sale - $5750 (Guntersville)

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/boa/4424734336.html

25' Capri sailboat for sale - $5750 (Guntersville)
image 1image 2image 3image 4
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
134 Browns Creek Road

(google map) (yahoo map)
For sale:
'Chutzpah'
1984 Capri 25
Great racing / weekending boat
Hull No. 400 -- standard rig, fin keel
Well maintained
Dacron Sails -- main (fair), 110 genoa (good), 150 genoa (fair),
Nylon spinnaker (good)
7.5 Mercury outboard on retractable mount (good condition; low hours;
new electronics and impeller 2013)
Knot and depth
Whisker pole
Marine deep cycle battery 12V
Basic PFDs
No trailer
Currently at Browns Creek Marina; Guntersville Lake -- north Alabama
Always maintained in fresh water only
Port-a-potty
--

"
I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he
cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"

---

Kennedy April 21st 14 12:06 PM

25' Capri sailboat for sale - $5750 (Guntersville)

WTF is this? ****tyboats.com ?????

Gunner Asch[_6_] April 21st 14 01:44 PM

25' Capri sailboat for sale - $5750 (Guntersville)

On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 19:06:02 +0800, Kennedy
wrote:

WTF is this? ****tyboats.com ?????

Who the **** are you? Asshole of the Month?

--

"

jon_banquer[_2_] April 21st 14 05:57 PM

25' Capri sailboat for sale - $5750 (Guntersville)

On Monday, April 21, 2014 4:06:02 AM UTC-7, Kennedy wrote:
WTF is this? ****tyboats.com ?????

It's just another example of the damage Mark Wieber and his clique of idiots do to this newsgroup.

jon_banquer[_2_] April 21st 14 06:03 PM

wrote:

WTF is this? ****tyboats.com ?????

Who the **** are you? Asshole of the Month?

--

"

I was once told by a “gun safety” advocate back in the Nineties

that he favored total civilian firearms confiscation.

Only the military and police should have weapons he averred and what did I think about that?

I began to give him a reasoned answer and he

cut me off with an abrupt, “Give me the short answer.”

I thought for a moment and said, “If you try to take our firearms we will kill you.”"

---

Sit down and shut up, Wieber.

Lots of people are sick and tired of your ads for floating meth labs.