DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Michele Bachmann vs. Bernie Sanders (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/369225-michele-bachmann-vs-bernie-sanders.html)

jon_banquer[_2_] March 28th 14 12:04 AM

Michele Bachmann vs. Bernie Sanders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cJUBOZE26k

jon_banquer[_2_] March 28th 14 12:19 AM

Michele Bachmann vs. Bernie Sanders

On Thursday, March 27, 2014 5:04:28 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cJUBOZE26k

I liked this comment:

"This is hard to watch, I feel so bad for Bernie Sanders. He's bringing up actual statistics and making solid arguments, and that corporate shill **** just keeps cackling over him with her little GOP talking points. Michele Bachmann represents all that is wrong with the conservative movement."

Richard[_9_] March 28th 14 02:19 AM

On 3/27/2014 7:19 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Thursday, March 27, 2014 5:04:28 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cJUBOZE26k

I liked this comment:

"This is hard to watch, I feel so bad for Bernie Sanders. He's bringing up actual statistics and making solid arguments, and that corporate shill **** just keeps cackling over him with her little GOP talking points. Michele Bachmann represents all that is wrong with the conservative movement."

Well there is one thing we can agree on...