DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Repost from sci.optics (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/369016-repost-sci-optics.html)

[email protected] March 20th 14 06:28 PM

Repost from sci.optics

Hello,

My group is currently working on a project (3D reconstruction) that
needs large amount of random dot projectors. Maybe I should say
diffraction gratings for random dots instead of projectors because we
have already purchased some laser diodes ?830nm).

We are now looking for manufacturers who can design and produce these
grating in large volume (150,000 - 500,000 pieces).

The Kinect's dot pattern shows a good example of what we need
(something similar is OK).

We are posting this topic seeking help or cooperation. We appreciate
for anyone who can give us some information on some potential
manufacturers or designers.

You can also contact with us directly via

Thanks a lot,