DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Qietly Oilen Mah Guns, Preparin Fer The Great Cull (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/367880-re-qietly-oilen-mah-guns-preparin-fer-great-cull.html)

John February 16th 14 03:29 PM

Qietly Oilen Mah Guns, Preparin Fer The Great Cull

F Brown wrote:
Nobody can shoot me cause I have mah gun. All I need is a bag to
**** in and depends, and ahm ready fer action.

Aym all pumped up with mah gun.

Ready to exercise mah 2A raight to bear arms against mah fellow
'mericans. Jest laik it sez in that there cawnsitution.

Can semone lend me sam money fer gas?

It sounds like you need a brain transplant the most. Don't worry about
it though, most liberals do.

Rudy Canoza[_3_] February 16th 14 06:20 PM

On 2/16/2014 7:29 AM, John wrote:
F Brown wrote:
Nobody can shoot me cause I have mah gun. All I need is a bag to ****
in and depends, and ahm ready fer action.
Aym all pumped up with mah gun.

Ready to exercise mah 2A raight to bear arms against mah fellow
'mericans. Jest laik it sez in that there cawnsitution.

Can semone lend me sam money fer gas?

It sounds like you need a brain transplant the most. Don't worry about
it though, most liberals do.

He's obviously a ****wit, but he's absolutely right about one thing:
mocking gummer and his long-awaited Great Pumpkin...er, ah, I mean,
gummer's long-awaited Great Cull.

All other things equal, gummer is a more contemptible ****bag than F Brown.