DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Historical tungsten carbide scrap prices (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/367018-re-historical-tungsten-carbide-scrap-prices.html)

[email protected] January 27th 14 12:08 PM

Historical tungsten carbide scrap prices

On Monday, 25 November 2002 07:18:01 UTC-8, Ned Simmons wrote:
Does anyone have a feel for how the selling price of carbide scrap has
varied over the past several years? I have around 200# of mixed scrap
and new inserts from an auction lot that I'm trying to decide whether to
sell for scrap now at $2.10/pound, sell the new stuff on ebay, or stick
it in a corner and wait for a better scrap price.

The online sources I've found for this info have hefty subscription
prices.

What about high speed steel scrap?

Ned Simmons

Ned I think you should check with http://www.carbiderecycling.com/ to sell tungsten carbide scrap. They are the best Guys and I am sure their prices will be good as well. As long As I have checked their reviews maximum of them are 5*. I hope they can help you in better way than others.

Regards